💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've registered (cr@ck!) Milkshape so now I can create models as long as I want... At the moment I'm making Guldo (the short green guy from the Ginyu Force), and I've almost completed him. I only have to make the shoulder padding and the head now, but those are quite detailed, so it takes the most time. My question is: does anyone want to make the skins for the models I make? When I finish Guldo, I will probably also create the rest of the Ginyu Force. At least... if Guldo turns out right.

Pictures coming soon!

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1) Don't even joke about cr@cks, warez or haxoring in here.

2) I would luv the Ginyu force! (in a non ghey fasion :))

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Almost there...

Guldo's almost done... just have to attach the shoulder pads to his shoulders and give the head some detail. After that I'll post some pics. I've seen some bad-a$$ skins around here, like that Q3 gun and stuff... anyone wanna skin my model(s)?
Where can I host the pics, anyway? Cause the "Attach file" says "Maximum size 1 bytes"... that bites! ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
???

Yeah... and now in English please...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I understand!

I understand now, sure I want my models on your site. I want as many d/ls for it as possible. But there's a problem... once I finish a model, what else do I do; do I have to make all the animations too?

By the way: yeah, hi! (But I'm 1 lvl higher :p)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you make ya model and give it to an animater they will do it for you most likely, or u can learn how to do it yourself, that will be handy in the future when u make more models :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes umm... if you make allot of em do u want a script for em?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Please...

Ok, I've 'finished' the model! Well, maybe the head needs work, but I don't understand the stuff about 'scripting' and stuff... could you please explain a bit, cause I'm just a noob modeler.
Hey, Sonic. You said I could host at your site, right? HOW? I can't find a 'submit' or anything anywhere... Please help me out ppl, I need to know a place where I can put up a good (FREE!) homepage for my modeling. I don't think GeoCities would be too good, cause you can't have much traffic. And they don't support picture links.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OK, I've e-mailed the picture of the model to you, when will you/can I put it on the forum? I want to know what everyone thinks of it... so I can either change the model or begin creating...

RECOOME!!!

Anyway, I haven't done any models with hair yet, does anyone have some advice how to do the hair?

Best answers
do a tien model

Originally posted by SSJ4 Vegetto
OK, I've e-mailed the picture of the model to you, when will you/can I put it on the forum? I want to know what everyone thinks of it... so I can either change the model or begin creating...

RECOOME!!!

Anyway, I haven't done any models with hair yet, does anyone have some advice how to do the hair?
if you do a tien model you dont need to worry about doing hair and ye put some pics on the forum for us to see.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
COME ON

Please, I'm getting impatient... Spin, what r u waiting for? Please post the picture here!

And does anyone know a place where I can get a free website? Not Geocities, cause they don't support picture links or something...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alrighty then!

Alright, since Spin isn't going to post the pictures... I registered at Freeservers.com and uploaded a quick site. Take a look guys, and let me know what you think:
http://ssj4vegetto.freeservers.com/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
???

I'm not getting any replies on my model... Come on guys! I know it's not perfect...

Best answers
hmmmmm Its good for a first model. if you need any help at all, just ask me, im a modeller too, soon to be done my first player model. Ill post screen shots of it sometime, but im very good with milkshape.

Best answers
AAARGGGGHHH!!!!

I can't do diddly with milk shape. I'd be lucky to just make a cube!

Best answers
Hey i was just browsing through the forums when i found this on Jenny_Kitty is thier any chance you could tell me how to make a models hair spikey Not Goku or gohan spikey small normal hair style?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom