MY Goku before cell games..

Best answers
Originally posted by CrackerJack
I just emailed spin about getting a User, and pw so I can upload my edits as I do them, dont worry, itll be here soon..

In the meantime, this will also be uplaoded.

Well man Vegeta didnt have a suit belt , because that belt is from PrO s Gt Goku , he had a string tied from a s sport pants try making him look better , ALSO HE WASNT MAJIN!
, and for goku you used trunks s body and i can clearly see trunks s belt , and you didnt assigne the bones correctli , thats because that leg is out of proportion other than that not bad!

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why do you have to argue like that. theyre both good. some like C-jacks and some like ultra's. let it go.
theres no point. dont make this thread go bye bye. in interested in this goku so dont ruin it.

Best answers
lol arguing hahahah (i clearly c that u rnt)

nice skin! it is kool, but the leg thingy.... ya thats about it *Ultra333GokuSSJ3 explained it all*

almostdeleted

A
Dont worry guys, I dont mind, and I know he wasnt majin, but.. majin rulz ! AND Im still waiting for a reply from spin, hold tight!
Anyway, if anyone here can upload some files on RS for me, send me a pm, just so I can get these out!:]

Best answers
Cracker nice edit but personally I hate this model
It looks like an action figure and none has truely fixed the animations for it
I have had several 'Animation' fixes for this model and it still looks like an action figure.

if someone can edit the current ESF goku and get the skin correct I.E. the symbols
Small one on the front left side and big one on the back, and remove that damn stretching hair animation from it then and only then will there be a perfect Goku model
ESF have good models just the skins need work

Best answers
release it or ill kill you! no i wont, i just want you to release it.

almostdeleted

A
UPDATE:

All the animations are fixed and its perfect ingame, the leg no longer sticks out, and its bugless.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i really like this goku. but the legs look like a lego man. well not that bad but you get my point. theyre a littly too square. but are they supposed to be. i dont really remember what his pants looked like. maybe its just me.
other than that its great looking.

Best answers
KoOoOoOl thats a koooool skin (or is it a model? i bleeve skin ^.^) i'd love to use that ingame!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom