Votes: 15 23.8%
  • Kid Buu (replaces Old Buu)

Votes: 16 25.4%
  • Krillin remake

Votes: 3 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best answers
Excuse me but i do believe his name is Gogeta. Not Gojita.. well the both r pronounced right and they both look like kick ass names but hmm.. Im confused. Is it Gojita or Gogeta??o_o

Best answers
Originally posted by Jester X
Because the American Vegeta is called Vegita, his 2nd Fusion with Goku is called Gojita.

(Wir kennen das als Gogeta :D)
There you go NeLo, it's both... depending on where you live you'll have a different name :)

Best answers
Eh ill use both of them. Cuz they both sound the same and r both very cool lookng:D They just kick ass.:D :D

Best answers
Well where i live in America they still call it Vegeta. I have some DBZ DVDs with the caption on and they say Vegeta.

Best answers
Well i have pretty much all the episodes in Japanese and it says Vegeta AND Vejita. So i unno o_o

Best answers
Originally posted by StriKe!
If you make pan, dont make her go ssj, shes 25% saiyan, which means she can't go ssj (i think, saw this on some other sites a while ago).

Anywayz i choose Vegito cause i think hes the coolest:)
I don't think that the problem is taht she is a 25% saiyan.
Because the Goku jr. from the GT special can go ssj and he is the son of Pan so he is just a 15%(or something like that) saiyan.

Best answers
Re: gojita..

Originally posted by SSJ3_G0tenks
I'll make a gotenks model when i learn how to model.. lol..

Gogeta(Gojita) is fused with the potarra earings isn't he? First time Goku and Vegeta fuse (into Vegetto) it's a fusion dance, then they fuse (into Gogeta) with the potarra earings to fight buu's form before thin buu (followed by kid buu) and when they get absorbed and are inside buu they get seperated, that's when vegeta crushes his earing, then later on, while they are fightin buu inside his own body (don't ask if you don't know about it lol) goku says they can still fuse to beat him and vegeta refuses to do the dance again. :D

*edit* I still don't see how fat buu can transform into evil buu when evil buu is another buu, and he blew fat buu's sweet ray thing back at him and absorbed him :p*edit*
Vegetto is fused with the earrings in DBZ
Gogeta is from dance in DBGT

And yeah thats what i was saying about buu it makes no sense he transforms into evil buu they are two different people its like if krillin changed into yamcha or something, just not right...

:fight: :fight:

Wuying Ren dont forget DBGT is not from the original artist so its a little bit missed up IMO goku jr. shouldnt be able to go ssj but maybe the reason pan cant go ssj has to do with gender

Best answers
i like gojita better

The gojita and the ssj2 bd gohan wud be best :D but will gojita be a seperate character of will he replace sum 1? and will you be able to change the transformation a bit? like the electricity when gohan goes ssj2 against cell :) hope so cant wait

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If Gojita wins, then I'm not quite sure who he's going to replace, since I don't know who's attacks would best fit him (that's because I've never seen him in action and consequently don't know any of his attacks).

As for ssj2 electrcity effects, I think that would require access to the beta 1 source code and a level of c++ knowledge that I don't possess :p

Best answers
I'd make him replace Goku because he's more "Goku" than Vegita
(And Vegito is more "Vegita") Do you know what I mean?

Best answers
i know one move for gogeta :) it is BIG BANG KAMEHAMEHA! :D
Make SSJ4 Gogeta Or I Will Hunt U Down!!!!!!
what about me i will help you hunt him down cos gogeta my fav character muhahahaha

and i said first! about the fusions so no need for more :) lol!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The poll should be closed by about now, and from the looks of it, kiid buu has the largest amount of votes, though only slight more than ssj2 gohan. Not quite who I wanted to do, (would've rathered Vegito or Pikkon), but oh well. Perhaps I'll do one of the fusions if I ever get time after the pack is finished.

I'll get started on Pan in a few days first, perhaps I'll come up with a teenage version concept or something, because I remember seeing a pick of her as one on PlanetNamek before it went down . . .
As for her going ssj, or kaioken, or having no transformaiton at all, I haven't decided. However, if you're worried about an ssj pan disrupting accuracy to the series, well . . . just remember the Mystic Krillin!

Perhaps one of the mods could close this thread for the time being, so that it doesn't get spammed full of holes, lol. :D

L8er

Best answers
spam!

nah, why can't you just work on 3 or 4 of the models in that list in a secquential order and eventually release a 4 model pack? (unless that's too much work, then it's your choice of course :))

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Closed by request.

Best answers
I think the person Gogeta fought was named Janeba...thats what i heard. and i saw a drawing of SSJ Pan, and on one site i saw it say Pan was the very first SSJ female, but i dunno, it would be cool to see it tho

Best answers
Janemba:) and i know the Pan ssj pic, it was dbaf, so its not true i think...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom