• Kid Buu (replaces Old Buu)

Votes: 16 25.4%
  • Krillin remake

Votes: 3 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okeydokey, hello all. I've decided that I'm going to create my own model pack containing the dbz character's we all know and love.

Since this is my first pack ever, it will contain only a few character's, perhaps only two on the following list.

- Pan
- Videl
- Number 18

- Vegito
- Gojita
- Gotenks
- Pikkon

- Gohan SSJ/2
- Kid Buu (replaces Old Buu)
- Krillin improv

It's been months since I've practiced doing female model, so one of the first three will be selected. What I'd like to know is what kind of transformation Pan should have if I pick her. SSJ or kaioken?

As for the others, the one that recieves the most votes, vs the one I wouldn't mind doing is what I'll pick as the second char. If I'm not drained after all this, I'll put in more characters.

Best answers
Weee, at least I can look forward to this :D thx man :yes:

I'd like to see Pan go SSJ, because I'd love to see a Female SSJ for a change :D

I voted for Kid Buu, becasue I dont like his thin form(but the Model is great)

Best answers
Because the American Vegeta is called Vegita, his 2nd Fusion with Goku is called Gojita.

(Wir kennen das als Gogeta :D)

Best answers
(ts ts so was unnützes lol
Ich hät gedacht das der höchstens in Japan so heisst weil er da ja Vejita heisst)

Best answers
I would like to see a Videl and 18 model.
Also an improved krillin and Kid Buu.
Kid Buu is kool and would be a great model.

Best answers
id like to see a battle damage ssj2 , that would be pretty leet. pan would be kool too, since no one models her

Best answers
if gojita wins , can u make the movie 12 model ? u know "rebirth of fusion"

Best answers
Originally posted by )v(ajin Vegeta
what is the difference of Vegeto and Gogeta ?
Vegetto is done by Potara earings fusion in DBZ and Gogeta is done by fusion dance in DBGT

anyway i vote Gogeta!

Best answers
If you make pan, dont make her go ssj, shes 25% saiyan, which means she can't go ssj (i think, saw this on some other sites a while ago).

Anywayz i choose Vegito cause i think hes the coolest:)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by )v(ajin Vegeta
what is the difference of Vegeto and Gogeta ?
Vegito/Vegeto is the fusion caused by the potarra earrings when Vegeta and Goku fought against Buu. See here:

http://www.dbz-fan.net/galleries/fusion/fusion34.jpg

Gogeta/Gojita is when Goku and Vegeta used the fusion dance to combine into one person against, er some bad guy (haven't seen the movie) seen here:

http://majinplanet.techbugs.com/Images/Vegeta&Goku/gogeta_c.jpg

(ignore the name in the title)

As for making a model of how Gojita looked in movie 12, I don't know of any difference between how he looks there and the pics I have since I haven't seen the movie. If he wins and I pick him, then I'll make the ssj and ssj4 version of him, probably.

Best answers
aw c'mon! Who voted for SSJ2 Gohan? S-Bolt makes one :( I dont want to have to decide which SSJ2 Gohan I should use :( :cry:

Best answers
question: SA_gohan, are you in a mod called Dragonball 3d? if you are, wots the url?

thnx

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It'd be nice to see Videl in her GSM#2 costume. Only game i've ever seen her in was BFP as a fan model. So it would be quite the unique character to model. Plus she's part of the DBZ series that was made by Akira Toriyama.

And I voted Kid Buu.

Best answers
i would like a gotenks model. its one of the coolest charecters in dbz:) and i would realy like a model from it!

Best answers
Make SSJ4 Gogeta Or I Will Hunt U Down!!!!!!
I'll make u a cutom map if u do him for me!:] :yes:

Best answers
Vote Kid Buu, Fat buu transforming into evil buu is kinda weird. it REALLY should be super buu (the one where evil and fat fused) transforming into kid buu, thats much more accurate.
Dont vote videl omg she can bearly even fly she is more pathetic than krillen what the hell will her moves be? makes no sense sorry but that is my opinion.

Best answers
gojita..

I'll make a gotenks model when i learn how to model.. lol..

Gogeta(Gojita) is fused with the potarra earings isn't he? First time Goku and Vegeta fuse (into Vegetto) it's a fusion dance, then they fuse (into Gogeta) with the potarra earings to fight buu's form before thin buu (followed by kid buu) and when they get absorbed and are inside buu they get seperated, that's when vegeta crushes his earing, then later on, while they are fightin buu inside his own body (don't ask if you don't know about it lol) goku says they can still fuse to beat him and vegeta refuses to do the dance again. :D

*edit* I still don't see how fat buu can transform into evil buu when evil buu is another buu, and he blew fat buu's sweet ray thing back at him and absorbed him :p*edit*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom