Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its actually possible, but would takes ages to animate!

Solid_Rock

S
sweet model about the disc why not just change color on it so it would be abit different from Kuririns

Best answers
Hold on

Ok Guys this second model is takign me a while! I am having a little trouble making the skn to match the face skin and I am also making a Brolli Model that I promised my friend also! I will post the Brolli model progress on my site in case your interested in a Brolli model also! Sorry for the inconvenience!
-Roshi:fight:

Best answers
NIce

Damn Roshi! this model looks so great that i cant wait anymore. I know Super Roshi is gonna be good. Also Roshi check ur pm box. GREAT WORK!

Solid_Rock

S
I NEED your Roshi modle couse I hate having kuririn... well hope you finish it soon couse its loking great

P.S. im not saying the kuririn model looks bad i just dont like him

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you dont like krillin, why dont u use the tien pack me and logan4434 made? go here! for the link!

Solid_Rock

S
thanks! but dont be sad if I replace it with Roshi when he comes out :laff:

almostdeleted

A
So many CHARECTERS TO REPLACE KRILLIN !!!

Theirs

Krillin
Tien
Gotenks
Roshi

Ill have to snag em all

Solid_Rock

S
I love the tien model only the hands need some skin job they are to undetailed and his hand when shoting dodon is poitning out kinda strange all else its great

oh and CrackerJack are you suppose to replace kururin with kururin?

Best answers
He is talking about a better krillin model Solid_Rock. So far my choice is Gotenks, mainly becuase he's my favourite character.. but if that is a bad model/skin then I will have to go for Roshi.. seeing as it's hella funny. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
end best of all, im goind the sounds and sprites on almost all of them!!! yaay! marvel dammit! marvel!!

Solid_Rock

S
I was only kidding... well I think the tien model is sweet as long as someone fixes the issues i sadi before

Best answers
Hey Roshi hows ur progress long time no update. Woot im getting anixous. lol keep up da good work!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, hows the model going???
anyways, i d/led the brolly movie and that has enough noises to use for this model, so soon, im gonna start extracting sum noises!

Best answers
Dude, finish this model already! Or atleast reply saying you aren't going to do it anymore.

Best answers
Im BACK

Hey everone I am so unbelievabl sorry! (Ill say it again!) IM SORRRRRRYYYYYYY! I have been punished becuase of my report card and have just got my compter usage back!(After some well executed begging) So get ready for this model because Roshi is back!:laff: :laff:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom