Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
I am a new member to this forum but I am in the process of trying to make a MASTER ROSHI model for ESF Beta (becuase someone requested it in the Last requests thread! I am having a little trouble finding side views of him in the black suit from the Worlds Strongest Movie and I also need just one full view of him when he goes Super Roshi, i havent found any form when he is in the black suit and goes BIG! So if you could please post some pictures of him all bulked up in the black suit, and a side view of him regular in black suit it will be greatly appreciated. And your name will be presented as helping with this model! -Roshi:p

Best answers
yes

sorry i dont have any refrence pics.but plz make the model !id rather have master roshi then krillin,like when master roshi was kicking ass in worlds strongest!so plz make this model (will it have a sound pack and transformation model?)

Best answers
oh

maybe u can rent or buy the new dragon ball set,it has the whole tournament saga (which show super roshi )

Best answers
I WUZ DA ONE DAT MADE DAT REQUEST!!! and yeah imma find maddd stuff for him. Also look at ur pms plz.

Best answers
Kid BUU, I should think (looking at Roshi's first post) that his transformation is Super Roshi, you know.. when he looks like a old USSJ with no hair ;)

Also.. Give Krillin a beard and glasses.... there you go! lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Roshi shall harness the power of the pervert using his p0rn mags to pwn j00 all!

Best answers
]v[4573|2 |205]-[1 |20xx0|25

erm.. sorry bout that.. went into "|337 ]-[4x0r" mode lol

Best answers
For all your Roshi needs!

Hi everyone it is Great to know that everyne here is interested in a Roshi model! To let you all know here are some details!(PICTURE TO SOON BE POSTED!!)

1. This model will be replacing.......Krillin(as he taught Krillin everything he knows!) Also the other chars are too strong!

2. I will be making a sound pack, sprites (including moves!) and he will have new animations from Krillins!

3. He will be in the Black Suit he wore as Jackie Chun in DB and will be transforming into the shirt-less Roshi all bulked UP!

4. And last but not least please keep sending requests!, CRITS!, and also ideas! I can use any of these. And tips to help make him if you have good ideas!

Thank you for your patience this model shouldnt take more than a week unless my dad finds a reason to punish me! HEHE :cry:

-Roshi

Best answers
Hmm.. shame really, the Gotenks model is replacing Krillin so no Roshi for me :p

Best answers
OK new idea

How about we replace PICCOLO!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Or any other ideas?

Best answers
no !

plz make it replace krillin! i never use krillin,but ill use it when i have roshi!plz make it replace krillin

Best answers
Dont make it replace krillin, that will be Bryggs gotenks place:D

make it replace piccolo

Best answers
so he can use his famous special beam cannon!!!
oh wait, he uses the kamehameha, so hed have to replace goku/gohan/krillin....
o_O

Best answers
OK OK OK

I am starting to make the Master Roshi model on.........................................................Gohan, as I also am waiting for the Gotenks model that Bryggz (i think it is) is making! Also Goku?!....No one will replace him every server has at least 2 or 3 Gokus so people wont take it if it replaces him! SO Gohan is or lucky winner! Sorry if you want to keep your AZN saiyaman model!

O_OO_OO_OCRAP! ONE MORE THING I AM HAVNG TROUBL MAKING REFERENCE MODELS SO IT BE TAKING A LITTLE LONGER THEN WANTED TO BE!O_OO_OO_O
-Roshi

Best answers
i tihnk master roshi would actually be kinda cool to use in the game as someone that can do kame wave

:p :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom