Best answers
I was making a generic human model, but I was wondering who do you think I should make it into? Goku, Vegeta? so far its like 1100 polys, also is it any good???????? I want to make it vegeta but i dunno

Attachments

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Well..right now it's pretty much just a lump. The polycount's pretty high since it's just the main body.

As for who you should make....don't do another goku or vegeta. Don't do another trunks. Give us something new. Make up a character. Take a character that nobody has modeled yet, or at least hasn't been modeled much.

Best answers
Well I will probably end up doing Vegeta because hes my fav and he will be a lot better than everyone elses. I will make my own skin and everything. Soon I will do other people, and thanx chimpbot for the feedback.

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Forgot to mention..

It is a well-modeled lump. You can tell what it's supposed to be.

Also..

C'mon man! Do somebody else other than vegeta! Yeah, he's one of my favorite characters too, but there's so much stuff dont with him that I'm sick of him. This would require you to start over, but make a Kaio-Shin model! He's a great character, I'd love to play as him.

I was referring to "shin" or "grand kai" or whatever FUNi calls him.

Best answers
just for reference kaioshin is the supreme kai, alright how about I do......pikehan? I might be able to do him? but hes kinda like piccolo, a little too like piccolo..... see here's the thing I know it doesn't look like it but I spent some time doing that model, its poly by poly, now I can pull the stuff together make him shorter, I really want to do vegeta, but gimme another guy to do, like whos really different looking, super 15, that guy is a pimp, lol its like I am actually talking to you and not editing what I say, like a progressive thinking type thing, but seriously, I would love to do super 15, that guy looks sweet. I need to go find some pics of him though or Ubuu, but preferably super 15, maybe bebi? I dunno I just thought of so many people but probably super 15 or even 17, I read its super 13, but I dunno help me out guys come on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom