Best answers

I had about 4 well 5 hours of free time, and I was in the mood to draw something.I wanted to draw a DBZ tribute. While still keeping it on my character's basis. lol if you look close the ssj3 and 2 forms look kinda like goku's and the ssj1 portrait looks more like trunks. As I'm not good at thinking about what a draw I am picky on how it looks so instead of giving you guys a sketch I just re-drew it on another peace of paper in ink. Tell me what you like about it and please lay off the SSj 3 hair I know its messed up..

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The characters look to rigid and unnatural. That, and of course the hair seem to be a little overdone. Other than that, they're pretty darn nice.

Best answers
The SSJ3 hair should come down lower, I know you said don't mention, couldn't help it :p and the muscles on the right one's chest look kinda odd, but other then that, there very good. :yes:

Best answers
Thanks guys, I like both of your oppinions, even though I said lay off the hair lol. The right guys muscles are weird? how? I know it looks odd and I let you in on a little seceret.. lol I made the SSJ's 2 hair over done cause I like the way it looks all spiked out like hella and the SSJ 1 is kinda wavey(ish) because that looks better then just straght up and it doesn't move ya, know.. And the SSJ3 well it speaks for itself...I don't draw them in SSJ 2 or three that much so..Yeah I will admit i am rusty on the hair and intensity of the muscles but it was just a sketch not somethign ?I was gunna send to funimation lol!

Best answers
I just ment what you said yourself, the muscles on the right one is a little intense, but still, they are very good. Send them to Funi? lol for what? did they have some kinda art contest (sorry, but just wondering.)

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the guy in the middle his arms are messed one is longer then the other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom