Best answers
..lol, soz bout the hair but i hav finished it now but i will kieep u all in suspenmse :D lol, dw i shall make a pic soon but this wont b relased till WOD is finished but that shouldnt b 2 long so kepp ur eyes hear :yes:

..Tweek ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, the model is looking pretty good, but that ssj hair looks wrong.. Add more spikes on the top. Use those refs that Brygzz posted.

Best answers
..Keh iv finished Goten and am bout 2 skin :p BTW this is a Warriors Of Destiny mdl BUT i will b relasein it 4 ESF 1nce WOD is finished so dw ^_^

..Its lookin OK but i still hav sum editein 2 do 2 the mdl 2 make it sutable 4 HL :laff: after all the hair alone is bout 900 polys :S but i hav a much higher poly count 2 work with on this project so :yes:

Enjoy

..Tweek ;)

..Ow and tankz 4 makin the screen Ultra ;D lol

Best answers
Well its a nice model but the hair should be put a bit more up?

Well thats my opinion.

Best answers
im very sorry to tell you this but, the hair is appalling.. i mean, it doesnt look like goten, its 900 POLYS"!? ? !! ?!? ?! my GOD you are CRAZY im so sorry, but dude, you are doing some major screw up with that.

im sure you can do that in less then 250 .. and with that it is possible to make it look awesome. my god man, im so sorry. very nice body, but im so very sorry, the hair is just .. not good.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sorry Denominator but he is trying... i mean can u do better? the 900 poly thing is way t00 high.. i mean my whole vegeta body model didnt come to 900 poly. "and u didnt have to go and insult him... *calling him crazy*

im sure he's going to fix the hair

on topic: i like it man.. is this for evm?

Best answers
..keh hear is a 3d pic of it 4 n e 1 hoo was currious ^_^

<object id="MS3DViewerCtl" width="400" height="400" classid="CLSID:59131903-4A33-40D5-80C2-5242DD365AB3" codebase="http://www.swissquake.ch/chumbalum-soft/files/MS3DViewerOCX.cab#version=1,0,0,6">
<PARAM NAME="_Version" VALUE="65536">
<PARAM NAME="_ExtentX" VALUE="16007">
<PARAM NAME="_ExtentY" VALUE="12303">
<PARAM NAME="_StockProps" VALUE="0">
<PARAM NAME="URL" VALUE="http://evf.hlebound.com/images/ssj3goten.msz">
</object>

enjoy and it shall b skinned soon :D

..Tweek ;)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and that hair is 900 polys?, how

Best answers
..For ur infomation Denominator this mdl isnt 4 ESF so i can afford 2 go wild with th poly count + 1nce WOD is relased i shall b edditing it and makin it suitable 4 ESF and if u don like it then dont use. CONSTRUCT critz pleaz.
enough shout :) tankz Ice man + son|gohan and i shall b finished skinnin it soon :), then cums Chibbi trunks ^_^

..Tweek ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom