Best answers
In response to recent events in war...etc.. I have created a indy art image. I may make a series of images called War Series, dealing with war and how it can be started.. I've been thinking alot on this subject of war, and it is quite scary. So protest it all you want if you have to, but face the facts, war happens. :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All I can see that relates to war is an explosion. I think I need to look a lot closer :/

Looks nice though, even if it is about a grim subject.

Best answers
It's abstract art. It's more of emotions than actually illustrating what war is. I like it... make a wallpaper man :D

Best answers
thanks, I may make a wallpaper, but at the moment, its just 400x300 indy art images..

Ryoko you need to look alot harder :)

I put envy in the corner, because I am making a series of one-worded images of what starts war...for example, greed, lust, envy etc.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
kinda like the 7 deadly sins: glutony, lust, envy, greed, pride, anger, sloth

anyone seen the movie se7en (seven), i just saw it and it was good

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i freaking hate the type of art where they take totally random things throw them together and they say its a protest against something. like someguy pissed ina bucket and then threw a crusifix in it and called it a protest against religion. i would understand the images better if someone actually shoed what they were trying to say rather then throwing in something random and saying i hate war. yeah well no one likes war but id rather see an image where i know what is oing on then somethin someones has to explain and even then people would still get the interpretation wrong. and this ends my semi rant on abstarct new wave art or as i like to call it crap

Best answers
1m4 u don't like anything i do, i dont get it...

you seem to have a really weird comment on everything i do..

anyway, yeah i am kind of basing it off of se7en..really good movie too :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well thats basically because i dont like the the style of art u do. its a good image but i dont like as i said in my rant random art that is supposed to stand for something that no one can see. i hate picaso, i particularly hate splatter art, and i dont like abstract art that is supposed to be about something that has no ties to it what so ever. if u could explain how the image has anything to do with war, i might understand. like i said if it was an image just an image and not a dressed up image it would be ok. im not saying the image is bad im saying the way u r introducing it is.

if u had said hey i was just messin with some stuff what ya think? i would have said its ok, but its about war with nothing to show its about war. dont forget alot of art is presentation. if i were to draw a scribble and say yeah i was just messing around people would be like ti sucks, but if i dress it up saying its my view on social anxiety people would be like wow thats amazing. its art that is fake in a way. its hard to explain. id rather see an image for an image and not for a title especially when the title or explanation has nothin to do with the image. u see what im saying?

as for your other stuff black and white really isnt my thing, it works on some occasions, but not a whole lot. its really just all my opinion so u really shouldnt take any offense cause i am a nobody on a forum. u shuld really only care what u think of it. but if u really want a professional opinion u should post it at www.somethingleet.com

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
all i can say is looks fancy

cant make anything out on it but it looks fancy ;D

Best answers
If you look, theres a large flame, meaning the burst of envy and spark war.
Next to it, is a anti-tank gun, from the ground up picture.

1m4, I could say I dont like your art, saying the same thing for anime, all your doing is wasting space with some drawing you didnt do.. but thats a different story.
I appreciate your comment, that clears some stuff up though, I thought you had something against me personally... to have that happen, and not have you say something about it, or not tell me straight up, I think is cowardice.

Remember, images have hidden meanings, you dont look at it, and post a reply on it as soon as possible. Art is way of "looking from different angles" but yes, this is a touchy subject and my next picture will be much better and more concise in its meaning. This is the first, by the way.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1m4, I could say I dont like your art, saying the same thing for anime, all your doing is wasting space with some drawing you didnt do.. but thats a different story.
and i wouldnt care because u dont like the style in the first place

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks good!:)

another thing: the text in your sig.. not really original eh?:rolleyes:

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree with Ima, I can't even see how it relates to war, you put a cool background up and typed the word "Envy" on it and you said it repersents war, I could make a grunge background and say "Look I plastered some stuff around, and it kinda looks liek an explosion so it must be about war!"

I mean the image is great and I like your style, but besides that I don't really think it repersents war, so.... Great Image =D

BTW: on another topic, I think this war is gonna be good, it'll be fun to wtahc on CNN :D

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the piece as a graphic, but the subject, and the image ur trying to visualisize for us is very hard to see, other then that, a good subject and nicely worked out

grtz Naz

Best answers
Well, it isnt representing war, it is representing what feelings can START war... dammit why do you guys do that. lol

and yes the text in my sig isnt original, doesn't matter to me. lol it's just a sig.

"you put a cool background up and typed the word "Envy" on it and you said it repersents war," did i say it represents it? I am saying it is about it, the feeling, the certain feelings that start war...

ugh

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm ok, I just don't feel the feeling with it... yet... not as an insult or something I'm trying to help, try to bring that feeling over better with visual aspects of the image? for the next ones, u don't have to or something, but maybe that 'll improve it a lot?

grtz Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its nice, like what u did, but war?
imean, i dont understand what does war have to do with it :/
anyway, good job!

Best answers
read the description...it represents what can START WAR...
not how it is war and whats going on with it..

envy is with jealousy....jealousy of power...

so i made envy as evil as possible in this, and how that a feeling that strong, can start war...over power...

I appreciate that naz, but some people don't read the description and then basically state what I already explained. *makes me very irritated*

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tim, your very sensitive towards people not liking your work, u gotta chill man.

Best answers
maybe hes just mad the ppl misinterpret or whatever. cause if ppl bash on it and u are proud of it u should be mad and defend it.

i like it alot/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom