Best answers
I am sensitive because people can't read. I am posting description, and people disregard and say that I am saying "WAR IS BACK, YOUR REPRESENTING WAR" thats not true.

I am sensitive because it seems to me, people can't read.

*******Edit:>>
I agree with Ima, I can't even see how it relates to war, you put a cool background up and typed the word "Envy" on it and you said it repersents war, I could make a grunge background and say "Look I plastered some stuff around, and it kinda looks liek an explosion so it must be about war!"
That statement sets me off. But I am not too mad anymore...

Bought a ram chip, didnt work, so I had to go up to the store 3 times just to get my 256 meg ram chip to work...I apologize for my rudeness.

Retired
Best answers
Originally posted by TimTheEnchantor
If you look, theres a large flame, meaning the burst of envy and spark war.
Next to it, is a anti-tank gun, from the ground up picture.

1m4, I could say I dont like your art, saying the same thing for anime, all your doing is wasting space with some drawing you didnt do.. but thats a different story.
I appreciate your comment, that clears some stuff up though, I thought you had something against me personally... to have that happen, and not have you say something about it, or not tell me straight up, I think is cowardice.

Remember, images have hidden meanings, you dont look at it, and post a reply on it as soon as possible. Art is way of "looking from different angles" but yes, this is a touchy subject and my next picture will be much better and more concise in its meaning. This is the first, by the way.
shut up you stupid ****, no one likes your same style grunge effects. this is exactly why people get all mad. If you don't like people saying your work sucks ass then DO NOT POST IT!!!.

Also I'm sure IM4 is alot better then you considered hs stuff doesn't like the same over and over. I'm sure if all he used was some grunge tools and brushes you would say something

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LS is right, all u do is grunge, be original, dont use the same sh1t over and over and over again. it gets boaring

Best answers
wow..um ok...i apologized for my rudeness...i never said i didnt like it, just people misunderstanding or not reading the description, my bad that i didnt post the full description.

i post grunge because it's my medium....but i am already branching off into other mediums, do you not remember the ballspikes i did? how about the flowery wallpaper? or the anime wallpaper(even tho that seriously sucked). I don't post the same art all the time..

I've apologized, I've already stated that I made a mistake in descriptions on this art piece.

Plus, I don't really care if someone is better than me Light Scream, you should know by now that art is to express one's self, not to see who gets the biggest "woot woot" from people.
And I said "I could say I dont like your art, saying the same thing for anime, all your doing is wasting space with some drawing you didnt do.. but thats a different story. " I emphasize the word COULD in the first segment. Because I didn't judge him at all, all I did say was "I could say I don't like your art" but I didn't did I? Most of his work I am very fond of.

Sorry for getting rela angry, I misplaced my wording in description and got angry for people not understanding MY description mix ups. Mistakes happen guys.

Best answers
hehe, wasnt meaning to express anger really...just frustration with this war.. i mean how stupid it is ..... saddam should just go with the ultimatum and leave it be....go in exile and just live out his life in piece...

this whole war thing can be avoided.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whatever you say.

Btw, I looked at that image in light of what you posted earlier, and I can see it more clearly now ^^;

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
enough of this :\

next person to flame anyone at all gets a warning with out a question

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I almost want to give a warning straight away to you Light Scream, that rudeness was completely uncalled for. Ghostface, you too need to chill out. Tim, I like the piece, and I can see where you're going with the series. Good luck with the rest of them.

Retired
Best answers
Originally posted by greentaco
I almost want to give a warning straight away to you Light Scream, that rudeness was completely uncalled for
Be my Guest I could honestly Careless.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well when u get banned dont go crying to anyone saying that u should be unbanned because u dont care

Retired
Best answers
I'm not worried I'm on all of 1 straw with the forums and stupid people. And considering my post count i rarely post

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well then hell why not just make the ban forever :p

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Discuss this on a different thread or PM Hibiki, this is about art.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom