Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by soccer28jp
what ever happend to the vegeta you were gonna release for esf?
ghp leader sed i cant release it :(, but onmce ghp is release i plan 2 port them over 2 esf :D.

as for cartoonish skins... *ahem* its a cartoon o-O

and yah i bez yorke

Best answers
Then i went HOLY SHIZNIT, *Does the Smo^Dance (Copyright -2003)

Go smo, Go smo, Go smo

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Smo your modeling skills have become very good but you still seem to have problems with hands. To me they make the models look worst then they could be. Very blocky and have no shape to them.

Best answers
wow smo :p your back where you go? no wonder why you ain't online on msn :p he probabaly got annoyed with me as i was annoyed then he said i wasn't allowed to :p WELCOME BACK! and great models

Best answers
Ahh yes more lovely smo creations. very nice as always;D

:cry: man I wish I could show some of the stuff I did just before my comp got jacked from me.. sigh:cry:

Best answers
Thats the thing Smo... I do remake everytime... From scratch. But the models themselves can't be much different because they all looks basically the same in the show when you think about it. The only real difference are teh shoes and the heads.

[J]

Best answers
there cool, but the legs and feet of pikkon seem ****ed

Best answers
blarg
make hellscream and ill send 100 australian money! :p

Best answers
upper of yamcha is nice, at least youve past your 3 month dead spot and are modeling decent now. your upper anatomy is much better. you just need to spend more time and polygons on the lower. dont worry i wont ask for flat :\ realised your more of a make the model look good with skin, than a make the model look good with mesh modeler...

good work.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
WHOA! I LIKE THAT MAJIN VEGETA MAN RELEASE RELEASE NOT!
im jokeing man i think ur one of my favorite modeler like Black Raiden and Mystery lol ifrogt his name

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:yes::yes::yes: Three thumbs up for your models :D.... there awsome... to bad they arent for esf :D

Best answers
yo smo on the ginyu mdl... i think its too short. on the gohan mdl he is too muscular... he is like what 6-7? other wise good

Best answers
what ginyu and what gohan model?

*edit* ah I see, in his ghp dev journal

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
w0000000000000000tttttttttttttttttttneeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssss

SMO pwnz j0000000000000000 allllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz (In My Opinion? :p)

VERY VERY KICK ASS SMO! Nice to see you back (I knew something was different around here)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
holy moly :O, thanks suckas. yeh i know.. i can do hands... or feeet cos umm.. i dont have hadns or feet :O! or jus cos i cant :p. but ja ja. that bez older version of ginu and gohan but new versions still arent taht great.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Ooooooooooooooooooo

Smos modeling skills + 500!

You have improved allot since ive seen you on DMZ forums. Not bad atall. You were always a good modeler, but your great now

great job, that Goku and pikkin are fantastic, no all of them are.:yes:

btw, you talking funny smo;/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom