Best answers
As far as I know you have a looping sound for the turbo aura and one sound for when you first put it on, so maybe he could add like spark/electric sound effects.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok guys lets me warn u it looks NOTHING like the movie its a LOT worse,, the lightning bolt is VERY big and just spins around on the bottom. the lightning is also TRANSPARENT yellow just like the normal aura i can take a shot if you want but i still think he shouldnt release it.. just it patient it WILL be worth the wait

Best answers
All i got to say is...POOP.

And i hope we will see the FIXED SSJ2 aura soon...maybe...hopefully...

Best answers
By the sounds of it we could be waiting a while..

As for the making of the aura, I always thought it would be done with .spr's not models... :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i really want the one from the video but the very first thing he needs to do is get the colors correted

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok i made the lightning bolts blue but there still VERY hard to see.. i need a help from a esf team member so i can make the the bolts non transparent and it goes for all characters like buu having a ssj aura so i need to fix that but i dunno how so if anybody can help me with this problem PLEASE tell me

Best answers
As far as I know the aura assignment is defined in the coding.. so i'm not sure how to stop it without touching the code :tired:

Best answers
Well it would be good to release it for the impatient people because I mean its only a lightning aura.:]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Epedemic_Optikz
Well it would be good to release it for the impatient people because I mean its only a lightning aura.:]
whats the point if you can even see the aura? ill release it tommrow either way. because there is WAY too much lightning and there all rotating around the legs

Best answers
Well,some people might like it that way some people might not,but from what we are hearing,it is kind of only from your opinion and no one elses.:]

Best answers
no if its near the legs and not head! DAMN NO!! i want this good! not sucky! Well u can try skinin the lighting even if its transparent it will be cool and dont make it all at the legs

Best answers
? ok i really was lookin foward to this for a long time and i dont want it **** when i get it!

Best answers
Oh....... What a pitty, nobody liked the release that you all bugged the crap out of me for? gee isn't that weird?

The only reason i gave that to soccer28jp is so that somebody could see it still needs work.

The lightning will always be hard to see unless the coding is directly involved. The reason there is so much of it is so that it is still an obvious thing when you are not looking at your character (the majority of game playing time).

Yes i can easily fix the animation for the lighning, and the quantity i find myself fairly rediculous.
personally i think there is too much lightning!!!!!!
I know plenty about how the aura looks in the show thankyou very much. Modelling is a different game, the aura with all of its crappy wrl coding as such is a complicated affair, one that will take longer to solve. This thread has only been going for a week now, and it has about 3000 views and over 100 posts, i can tell you are all impatient, but impatient for what? a bad product?

*edit*

It is worth a wait to get what you want, all you lose is time, i lose effort and credability....

Soccer28jp can you double check if the changes you make to the lightning colour etc work IN GAME, initially mine didn't.

I am working on the animation as you read this, and i have already deleted several sections of the lightning. A better version can be made in less than 2 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom