The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is this guy who said only gohan had the lightning around his aura when he was ssj2 ,well then i suppose this guy missed the buu saga since vegeta and goku also had ssj2 lightning aura. And where are these promised avi's and pic's i'm waiting.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
the model is done just release it why are you wating time by showing the clip which is dum is like 2 seconds long and only sows a pic of the lightning moving up and down o_O

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That was the previous model. The new one is supposed to be radical or something like that.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i dought it he just wants to be prazed or something :S

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well most of the fellows who post in the development area such as models and mapping like to be praised that's also the reason why they wait so long with releasing their so called godlike stuff.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
yes but this one is really draging it out :S

Best answers
MODEL FLAWED

lol i am draggin it out? well i am sorry i did not put you as #1 on my 'to do' list for life, such as school and working etc... i have only been off the forums for like a day, gimme a break. btw my dad thinks he wants to cut off broadband which would totally suck, so i am trying to resolve the issues the model has.

I have had so many fricken problems with this aura its not funny. Althought the lightning and animation is completed, the model is not compiling properly. I am going to hand this over to somebody more experienced than me. The aura has been hard work because it only compiles using the colour that is originally attached to it in-game, and i can't get it to use multiple colours like in ESF. I am just as dissappointed as you. i will send a pic to someone so you guys can check it out, but i am going to hand this over to somebody more experienced than me, i'll post a link about whoever carries this on.

I will still be working on the individual models with lightning, as i seem to be able to make them without getting this compiling stuff wrong...

so those releases will come out eventually, ssj2 gohan is about 25% animated... I am in my last year of high school so i don't have a huge amount of time to work on this, i will try to keep you guys regularly updated.

Thankyou for your PATIENCE,

X.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
IF ALL ELSE FAILS and you cant use more than 2 textures..... use the yellow one because in the japanesse one the electric was yellow

Best answers
Originally posted by soccer28jp
IF ALL ELSE FAILS and you cant use more than 2 textures..... use the yellow one because in the japanesse one the electric was yellow
Yellow?????????????? I don't think so.

Best answers
easy to fix it the colors on the textures or "skins" must be a 256 color palete,change them to that compile done wala:D

Best answers
hey thanx logan, thats the kind of reply i have been looking for. I will send some of the ppl who want to host the avi so they can check it out, or you could all just post me your emails so i can email it 'en masse' (all at once).

Best answers
ALRIGHT HERE IS THE DEAL.

i have resolved my compiling issues with help from logan. (THANX MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!) NOW i can release the model, the only issue is................. What textures do you want?????

the colour YOU select will be used with ALL of the models, because i have not figured out how to make it selective.

YELLOW??? BLUE??? do you want me to release a variety of them so you can pick?

The second bunch of issues is the wrl files........ these are the nasty little #$%@'s that are preventing the aura from texturing the lightning properly, which means that otherwise it glows the same colour as the aura, and blends in with the aura to the extent that it almost dissappears.

when i have figured out this wrl stuff then i can can release it FINALLY!!!!!! this is a reletively untouched area in esf, there are about 4 modellers who know what they are doing in it, i iwll be conversing with them.

Best answers
yellow with lightning. or u make all and users can download what they want

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom