Best answers
bah you don't understand. I can hide the lightning inside of the models body when they are performing moves. And those of you whom are so educated upon ssj2 might want to consider watching the cell games saga all over again. Gohan's lightning is there, its just far more prominent when he is charging up or "turbo". Sean don't worry man i just said that the first model i would put the lightning on is SSj2 by s-bolt, and then again, he was the first to go SSj2 so that would make sense wouldn't it?

I have the Avi, its around 500 kbs. Anybody who is willing to host it can have it. its an untextured example of what a powerup with the lightning would kind of look like. Apologies for the not to high qualityness of it as it would be too big.

Best answers
the only way to actually have the aura during the turbo (without it on the model) is to introduce a new layer during the ssj phase. this would require coding. I could make the layer but you would all have to wait for 1.1 beta if i could convince the guys to put the layer in there.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm with HLMV I try to just change the aura color it doesn't work how do I change the color.................... and my MS3D is EXPIRED

Best answers
Gohan's is there, but no one else has the lightning around them unless they are transforming, raising power level, in a melee struggle (not in this version) or in turbo. I just don't think it's worth the hassle when all the people want is a nice turbo aura and maybe a nice charging aura with electricity.. could save yourself alot of time.

Maybe you and Bolt could get together and release gohan and his electricity as a one off pack, might be nice.. although i'll still use AzN's Saiyaman :p

After saying that, it's your choice, that is just my opinion, take it or leave it :)

Best answers
i appreciate the feedback, i am just testing and probing the possibilities at the moment. I do not have the coding knowledge or experience to edit the esf code for a "authentic" ssj2 aura. so i am trying to use modelling tricks to account for it. I think it will work, i also think that ppl will be quit impressed by it. Because each sequence of movement has its own animations, i can hide the lightning itself "inside" (hide the faces inside) the model itself, and only 'bring it out' when certain moves are performed. I have a simple chargin avi i would like to show you but no-one has replied about hosting it.

Best answers
Originally posted by AscensionX
Sean don't worry man i just said that the first model i would put the lightning on is SSj2 by s-bolt, and then again, he was the first to go SSj2 so that would make sense wouldn't it?
well i already have a great saiyaman model and i like it, so couldnt

you just release the aura with electricity around it --(not like the

1 in the avi thats slow and looks like it just goes over and over)--

i dont care if it doesnt have the electric aura sound i would just

like the aura so could you plz release one :(

Best answers
yeah well maybe... but it experienced BIG problems with that aura. I have been thinking about remodelling it totally so that the lightning moves in opposing direction's in a circular direction around it..... like in the avi.(thats all info about the turbo aura, the avi is a diff idea) I have sent it to DakD, i spose you'll all be able to check it out soon.

Best answers
I have a suggestion.. how about you do the lightning moving how you said, but also make it spark in random places.. i'm sure it's possible and the end result would look great IMO.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why dont you just release then one you showed in that movie? its a turbo aura looks like it would work perfect... can you release that one?

Best answers
Wtf, I cant play the MOVIE!, it says coulndt play video,de compresser ,ERROR , no playbakc sumthing found.. what ido

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey can you send me the lightning bolt? i wanna try to edit the wrl and sprite to c if i can get it to work

[email protected]

or AIM luap0728

Best answers
the only thing i can see you being able to do is changing part of the "chargeup" aura to integrate the lightning. But you will run into my first problem.

IF YOU CHANGE THE AURA OR THE POWERUP THEN ALL OF THE CHARACTERS USE IT

i am trying to create something different. I only want the SSj2 models with the lightning.

I can send you the lightning but you need to explain what you are doing with it first.

WILL ANYONE HOST THE SECOND AVI??

it is a much better example of how the model will work.

Best answers
send it to me at [email protected] i will try and host it on my web site

BTW: the last avi wouldnt work & i have divx///i got the avi to work now i can view them

EDITED--: Sorry ppl web site wont host it

Best answers
NEW TURBO AURA FINISHED.

i have pics and an avi.More lightning, better lightning, better animation. experienced compiling issues with last version, am consulting some of the more experienced modellers for help.

those of you who liked the original, its like comparing a volvo (a brick car thats 'safe') with a ferrari. The new aura being the ferrari, that is.

AM EVEN CONSIDERING MODELLING BOTH SETS, and releasing them as a pack (ie, ssj2 models with lightning, and the turbo aura, that would look ****ing cool)

Best answers
Hurry n email it to hym so he can ****in host it not to rush u or anythin but default auras kinda suck

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom