Best answers
Ascension, do you know of a way to make the aura a REALLY dark color? Or does anything dark just go light? I want to make it black with red lightning, cuz I pretty much only play as Vegeta, and Red aura's go good with the models I have for him

Best answers
yeah thats easy, you just select all the faces of te aura and duplicate them maybe twice or three times. That will make the colour more solid (less transparent). That was how i figured out how to make my lightning look better :D

So far the feedback i have gotten in regards to this latest model is pretty good so i will send it to raiden for colours!! Thumbs up!!

Best answers
AscensionX no prob for the patience :p . If it is really as good as i'm expecting it to be its worth it. Oh yeah and if you need a host, ill host it for you, All of them if you want on my 70megs account :D . Just e-mail me and let me know [email protected] Keep up the work

Best answers
Lol yes I am still alive, I really like this one, I am unsure of how the sounds will tie in i am waiting to see...

I also have some good news...

I mentioned creating a moving aura some time back, I have figured out how to do this, I have the base model already created, however it needs alot of editing and the animation will be very time consuming... I will post progress updates on this project in this thread as well as the ssj2 aura.

NB note the aura is only one directional, if i can realease it soon (which i frantically hope i will be able too... *need the sounds!!!*)
Then I will fix this problem in a second version of the aura. (I really don't have the time atm I have exams in like four days)...
I am refering to the aura not changing 'shape' when you move in different directions...

Okay thats all for now, Cya.

Best answers
To fix that, all you need to do is turn the model upside down and assign it as a submodel.

MSF

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
lol

i have made the up model for the aure. But its only for mee or i get promise to release the edit

Best answers
Lol MSF isador and other people have told me how to do it (i put the model in two studios in the qc file) plus you don't have the latest version of the aura and you didn't build it in the first place so i don't see why i should give you credit for the edited version...

all i am saying ("I cant be bothered to fix the 'up' bit yet") is that atm i have time for maybe some posts and emails, not modelling... I HAVE EXAMS

I am trying to release it for you guys but I NEED THE DAMN SOUNDS :p

Best answers
No one has made the sounds yet? wtf.. Omg fine. Ill make the sounds, if it means geting the aura. Ok Ascension X? Just email me if u need it [email protected]

and give me what eps i should get it from cuz i got no idea

*and yes i know how to make the sounds so they play in ESF*

Best answers
He isn't just going to send it to your emails, wait until he gets it hosted and check back.

Best answers
Heh, I have no problem in waiting. As long as I have the pleasure of hosting :p

Best answers
okay i know you are trying to get sounds for it, but i dont really care what it sounds like. i just like the aura:laff:

Best answers
i d/l one of the aura i tested it, the onli flaw is tt it does not onvert when flyin forward....

Oldtimer
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
ok how far are we with this aura Id like to know,
cuz like many others I CANT WAIT :smile: :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom