💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uh guys i hate to dissapoint you but, this new aura he did is.. worse.

to ascension x:
i like you old aura better, this one has potential though.

:notice:first of you need to make the lightning bolts a lot longer, there tiny now what happend?
:notice:second, you need to move them farther away from the person
:notice:third, theres way to much of them and there happeng way to fast
once you fix these, then it will be ready to release

heres what it needs to look like:

Best answers
yea i already told him about that picture im not sure if he read the post though , umm i want to know what it looks like is there an avi or somthing?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
think of it as a hula-hoop but smaller, 10x faster and goes around the legs, then arms, the body, and back

Best answers
oh,

that sounds wierd , but is it still all around the leggs (most of the time)?

Best answers
The main problem I saw with the aura.. was the way the lightning looked. It looks more like a pitchfork than it does lightning.

Best answers
i can host adownload for it off my site.... i use that 70megs.com ... send me it in my mail please.... [email protected]

**EDIT** actually i can host 2 downloads :laff: :laff:

Best answers
Okay, I realize that a few people think the new one isn't as good. I will change the size... Recently been watching the buu saga so i have a better idea of how to do it (the animation) as well as the modelling. I am also working on a moving aura everyone (YAY) which i will also convert to SSJ2 after its complete. It will take me time though... I have exams in two weeks, i don't think i will be able to work on the current *problems* with the current aura until tomorrow arvo (I live in Aussie so it was about 3:00 when I posted this), so thats another 24 hours, and then I have to send it to black.raiden to do the colours again... So yeah I will fix it.

Everyone just keeps adding days onto the release...

PS, the new animation for the lightning pwns :D, It is straight from the show, And also did ya realize that Goku and Vegeta have golden lightning for a period of the show?? Another thing on the colour of lightning, do you want cell or freiza to use blue lighting? (so it is obvious) or the same colour as their own auras (so it is less obvious)????

PPS SORRY ABOUT THE WAIT! I want to release it but I also want to release it at a quality where everyone is happy with it.

Soccer28jp plz send me the sounds, I haven't heard them yet i want to know what they will be like.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dont make the lightning blue for the other characters, just the same color

oh acension, since i have more time, ill redo the sound for a even better one

Best answers
moving aura

a moving aura, where form did i know ito_O , anyway, if you want, i can send you mine it takes me 1-3 days then it should be finish, i don´t know if it´s good but if you want i can send it to you, so you can spend more time to do the lightning almost perfect

Best answers
Raiden man, sometime i have no fricken idea what you are saying. Edit those sentences!!

I think you mean to say you first suggested a moving aura and are building one, which we might like to us?? I suggest it as a future possibilty... Yeah as long as we can check it out first.

Yeah Sean nice new sig. Made yurself??

Umm I will finish the aura tomolo arvo, no problems. Raiden can you do the colours again for me? I haven't had the time to try your instructions yet.

X.

Best answers
sorry for my gramma

yeah, exactly that was my sugestion, how would you make a moving aura?? and of course you can check it out, you don´t have to use it, just an idea

of course i can edit the color again for you, np, what do you fix??

btw is it this time better?

Best answers
well i have just seen the whole goku vs majin vegeta fight again, its airing on foxtel (pay tv), and i actually KNOW what the hell its supposed to look like and how to do it. I think i know how to make the moving aura with several 'teeth' of aura 'triangles' which i will 'chainsaw' for an idle animation, therefore moving...

PS this might have a high polycount and framerate... but i really couldn't give a damn cause my computer pwns* :p

I'll send ya the aura tomolo when i have finished it, i have to write some crap essay on shake-a-spear (ps, if anybody ever travels back in time, can they please hit him for me?).

Thanx again for ya help man.

Best answers
ok AscensionX how is the new electricity going? could you put a picture or sumthing?

BTW - could sum1 hook me up with some hight quality majin vegeta pictures? i cant fin any good ones that i can select inverse with in photoshop , sumtimes it takes me like 5 minutes because they have a difficult background

Best answers
@sean
just wait and relax, i think ascension making an aura, that will be awesome

@ascension
im looking forward to your aura, just send it to me and 5 mins later you got your aura back, if i´m awake and home and btw i liked the second one, i use it

Best answers
ascension, if you can send me the auras you made ill host them as soon as i recieve them. so if you could e-mail them to me, ill put them up right away.

[email protected]

AIM: SaTaiNT204

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by TaiNT
ascension, if you can send me the auras you made ill host them as soon as i recieve them. so if you could e-mail them to me, ill put them up right away.

[email protected]

AIM: SaTaiNT204
its going to be released on redsaiyan

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom