💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To who ever Made this map. Its great. But please see if you
can fix this problem. I am putting this up before its too late and
some lame ass decides to "Cheat". But if you play as Krillin (I haven't tried it with Freiza...)

And you see enemies through the window in King Kai's House.
And you throw a Destructo Disk at the window while aiming at the
enemies location. The destructo disk will appear to be there but
really if you wait a few seconds it will kill someone while the disk
is still there. Just thought I would let u know.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Do you mean that the destructo disk stays in the room and after some seconds does some one just die.....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, Its like you threw it but its really there stuck on the glass
and in a few seconds it says you killed someone with destructo
disk. I will try to pull this off again and take a pic of it. I did this
when I was fooling around in a server

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
i made the map ...
hmm ..i think this errors are caused by the func_breakable ... i dont see a way to fix it ... i think the only way to "fix" that is to do some changes on the code, how the attacks handle the func_breakables .. but .. hmm ... that wouldnt work .. its a func_breakable as unbreakable glass, so the disk cant destroy the glass and it stucks on it ... ive really no idea how to "fix" that without changing th unbreakable glass to breakable glass... but i dont want to make a new version of the map ...

Best answers
I knew Krillin was nothing but trouble! :talk:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Tien
I knew Krillin was nothing but trouble! :talk:
LMAO!!!! Tien your hilarious sometimes ;)
Anyway, I know you dont want to make a new version of the
maps. Thats ok. I just thought I would let you know but then
again this thread is kinda useless because even if you were to
attempt and try and kill someone in kai's house it would be hard to hit them since the destructo disk is a one way ticket. :p and will take numerous attempts. But some people might get lucky (like me)

Best answers
dude disc can go threw walls like in the battle arena iv thrown my disc down to the ground to kill some 1 go just forget it play with it , and u shouldnt be telling people how to get out of the kais house :).+ another glitch is there is an invisble wall in the cave right before u hit the corner

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
that "wall" is caused by a compile error ... this can occur when u have vertexmanipulated brushes ... its sooo boring to fix that .. and becouse i think noone really knows how that errors are calculated by the compiler, noone really know how to fix that ... u need to edit the verticles a lil bit, compile and look if the error is gone and so on ... and i was to busy to do so ...

im not mean, but ...

stop discussing about errors in my map! if they piss u off, go and make a better map =P coz im not going to fix them coz me it to lazy =P
noone forces you to play my maps!

/me has spoken

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Also In The Underground Area, Try running over all the hills n stuff, looks like you need to add some clip brushes.

Best answers
S2k

DJ ready.ur like 1 of the best mappers ive seen.i hav all ur maps.even the 1's for esf alpha,i got to give u props cos all i do is dl custom maps so thanx for takin time to maken them for all us esf players .

Best answers
eey it is not only in that map

in every map i have with windows u can trow discs true the windows it is just that the windows can stop discs or something and yes freeza's disc works to

Best answers
I dont think that this is such a big problem!
When u think u get an advantage by doing this, u have to remember: your enemies cant see the disc, but you cant aswell!!!
so Im not sure if this bug is an advantage...

by the way @ DJ-Ready: cool new sig...but it reminds me a lil bit of Slipknots mark!!! :shocked:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Also In The Underground Area, Try running over all the hills n stuff, looks like you need to add some clip brushes.
-Mr. Satan
Do people not pay attention to me in the mapping section?

Best answers
and when you are outside it might be laggy but if you go in the house it ain't laggy...

another bug! you go in the house and see people outside the window but then when you go out there aren't any people there they are the ones on the ground who you saw through the window...

Best answers
Well look at it this way :D

King Kai has TV windows to observe hell.

And its not really a glitch just the placement of King Kai's inside of the house.

Best answers
We do pay attention to you! but I havent played the map yet and thats why I cant say anything concerning this problem.
The only thing I know about it is: Ive got the same prob!
And DJ-Ready already explained it.
But tell me DJ-R, how can I fix this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom