This is the first thing I've ever made in 3D Studio Max 8.
What do you think about it?
Hey all, i got a prob, i just decided i was gona add a glass box thats see through to one of my maps. Now i have never made a glass box b4 and does any1 know of any tuts on it or how to make it :D
Ill be putting screenies up when its done and ul be mentioned in the credits too :P
heres a few wallpapers (or more appropriatly: scenes) that i made a while ago in 3dsmax. just thought i'd show them to ya, and see what you think.
- twisted hall: this one, i saw a pic years ago in another 3d program that was in the helpfile, i just remade it from memory and warped it a bit...
My definition of art is anything creative...
Here's what I consider art:
1. stock fotos
3. digital art(wallpaper, or anything digitally altered)
4. composites(sp?, drawings)
A good place to check out really good artists is: deviantart.com.
To who ever Made this map. Its great. But please see if you
can fix this problem. I am putting this up before its too late and
some lame ass decides to "Cheat". But if you play as Krillin (I haven't tried it with Freiza...)
And you see enemies through the window in King Kai's House.
I have just a few questions for ya guys:
1. How do i check how many polys there is in a model?
2. How do i animate/skin? Would be glad for online help.
3. How do i make the glass material?
Thanks for your time.