Best answers
i thought about making a huge ozaru model ex vegeta from sayjiin saga and ass ozaru hhm it could be giant with a tail

reply if it is a good idea.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It would be cool if it was done, but I don't know how it could be much bigger than all of the other models.

Best answers
Awsome idea, It'd be cool if in Beta 2 there was an oozaru mode like in BFP. But technically with the hit boxes as big as they are in Half life, using the model you'd just might as well write "Melee me" all over him.

Best answers
GREAT THINKIN WORK

It would be great if there are more transformations i read that if they want to become ssj 4 they first have to become golden ozaru so it would be cool

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, a golden oozaru would be a walking target. Impossible NOT to see it :D But that would so awesome if someday ssj4 would be a reality on ESF.

Best answers
Yeah, but SSJ4 will never be in ESF, but it would still be cool to see oozaru, but like everyone said, he would be too big and easy to kill, or the opposite maybe, too big and cheap and immpossile to kill.

Best answers
Maybe there could be a Kill the Oozaru Mode, where one person is the Oozaru and everyone else is normal and has to kill the oozaru, and the oozaru has to do something else (cause killing everyone wouldn't be too hard lol)

Best answers
Well its optional to have ssj4's in esf cuz im releasing my goku and vegeta today ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom