Best answers
well i reanimate the final flash, but how long I the animation make it doesn´t matter,it always ends at the same
point, any ideas how to fix it??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
of course it does.
if you got a anim which ends before the sequence should end.. increase the fps in the qc file.

Best answers
$sequence ref_charge_finalflash "ref_charge_finalflash" fps 200" do you mean this?? cause it still don´t work, my animation is 110 frames. help

Best answers
theres a duel handed final flash in it for anybody that can help ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uhm....

standard is $sequence $sequence ref_control_finalflash "ref_control_finalflash" loop fps 16

standard frames are 63

so 63/16=3.9+/- so 110/3.9=28.2 +/-

so try to set it to 28.2? (lol... and later someone else is telling me I am wrong. :D)

Anywayz.. if it won't help mail me the stuff over.. thinking that you got MilkShape that is. :)

mail to [email protected] cause this can handle large files. i think.

(btw.. 110 frames? man...)

Best answers
i guess you misandastood me, cause i mean the sequence is complete but i want it to ends later, the normal ff ends before it reachs the yellow line but i want it to ends after the yellow line, is that possible??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OWWWWW. Now say that in the first place. :p

you can't... ESF holds the charge anim on the last frame when its shooting ready.. switching to control/shoot anims when you fire.

I tried this before but its imposible.. For this to be done ESF team should make a hold sequence aswell.

Best answers
well, thx anyway, i´ve figured out some trick

Best answers
of course you can

i thought to change the control file of the final flash, that worked really fine and looked good, but it loops, and i can´t prevent it, tho i thought i must change it in the .qc file, i delete the loop in the line but he still loops it, damm, any ideas??

btw my animation has now 40 frames and are you the only one who knows how to animate??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know if there more but i do know that I spend to much days animating already. lol

yes.. the moves loops cause its coded in. you cannot preven ths yet the way around is quiet easy.

If you really want him to do this in control then make such a control anim but duplicate the anims end and paste it.. So basicly make the anim have LOTSA frames... If we can't stop loop we bypass it to such a extend that a general beam is long stopped.

of course in long ps's this would still show.

So basicly you can not stop the loop of a control but you can extend it by adding frames into a more satisfying number.

I suggested we can have another anim sequence thought... named it hold. :p

Best answers
i´ve read the thread with vegeta, and i have really a lot respect for ya, cause i go crazy:cry: with this animation, and this is just one animation.

i´ve got the same idea, with copy and paste,but it´s just too fast, and i can´t make it slow, by setting the fps in the qc file , it looks good in the hlmv there it has the right speed but in the game it´s still so fast, if you wanna take a look by yourselve i can send it to you

nice idea with the hold animation:)

Best answers
Can you give us a link to that reanimated finalflash?? [If it works right now.]

Best answers
as i said before i got some problems, but if i find a way i hopely will, venguard is probaly making a two handed final flash, so when it´s ready it´s gonna be released together

edit: but you can say which vegeta it should have, cause there are so many

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if there ever gona make a hold sequence FF is the first I'll be working on. :p

Right now vegeta shakes when firing it (thought it looekd nice) but loading up would be cool 2.

yeh.. I'm so glad that I'm almost done.. if it wasn't for that bug i'd be done by now.

to fast huh? no wonder... fps is frames per second. of course.

So to make it last 1 minute without loop you would have to mke 60 frames all on 1 fps.

basicly.. mkae 180 frames and compile it on 1 fps. might look a bit weird cause the movement is a second but a good animator can make sure thats ok. :)

so 180 frmaes on 1 fps is 3 min.. would that be enought?

if you really can't figure out feel free to mail me.

on [email protected] pls. That can have larger files.

Best answers
i´ve try it out if not i e-mail it to you, thx wish me some luck

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you guys are hilarious. cant unloop an ani.. tsk tsk tsk lol
I shoulda found this post earlier.. anyway... the player.mdl is like the master control center for animation names. it controls whether animations loop or no. so if you wanna make it play once and not loop do this

in your vegeta model. in the QC, get rid of the loop fps for your animation so its
fps 20
or what ever number. then compile and make a copy of it then rename it player.mdl and overwrite the previous player.mdl... and test it ingame to see if your speed of the animation works the way you want it too.. if not Ill try and give you some more help you just gotta tell me whats wrong.

Best answers
it doesn´t work i got the fps at 3 and it still don´t work right

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol... Hey.. can't know it all... still learnign myself here aswell. :p

i'll try that tomorrow orso.

Now i didn't say I knew all about animating now did I? :D

hell.. I still know nothing about blend exept that it blends 2 smd's. :D :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom