• Yea

Votes: 21 23.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 67 76.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
oh yah Gundam X came after Gundam Wing Hib so the heavy arm isnt a wip off of the leapord its kinda the opisite but still the epyhon and the master gundam look pretty much THE SAME

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i seem to have grown a liking to the Zanscare war era. Id like to see some of those suits in action.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
thats a pretty cool moving pic if only the grafics were like that always!!!

Best answers
haha just imagine goku and vegeta vs like WIng Zero which is 100 times the size of em haha that'd be an interetsing match who would win in a beam struggle the Beam Rifle or the combined Final FLash and Kamehmaeha... hmmm

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
gundam um..... i kinda like it..... i just like the rugular gundam wing

Best answers
Originally posted by SaiyanElitez
Beam Rifle or the combined Final FLash and Kamehmaeha... hmmm
its a buster rifle i believe

but Vegeta and goku could kill the gundam cause the gundam has 0% chance of winning against a 1/16 sized person of itself and could just rip out the back of the gundam and eat the pilot

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
rofl stupid wing gundams couldnt take out a decent uc gundam let alone vegeta or goku... now something like the f91 with vsbr's would be a different story ;)

btw ur sig is makeing me sick

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I totally agree hibiki. Those things are peices of crap. Wastes of metal. Now a Gundam like the Turn A or Turn X could an Would kick their asses. Or maybe something from the Zanscare war Era,(Which is UC if you are wondering)

Best answers
:warning: If you want to knit pick, fine by me. Im just saying you could use "Gundam" to start off with, and then mabye a Zaku aswell!

Besides, Arthos Returns and Hibiki, you too are both wrong. Zero Custom would do so much damage, it's nowhere near funny! Hahahahaha!!!! *yawn* Im tired... :devgrin:

Best answers
I think the idea is jst... how can i put this.... DUUMMBB
think of the amount of crap they would have to make and if u want 2 have gundams, go make it yourself, bec no1 else really cares:D :D

Best answers
..Idea.

Maybe you should make a mod with gundams, that would solve it all really dont you think ?
I mean Earth's Special Forces with gundams....?
That really doesnt go with the theme, eh ?

Epoq

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
id think god gundam would be better in esf cause its more melee and can also do ki blasts :D

Best answers
Actually me and Seirra Sonic (i hope) are working on a gundam/zoids mod, but i dont think it will be on the Half-Life engine...

... And besides, i happen to be very intelligent (I failed my last IQ test) so dont call me or my ideas dumb!

Best answers
So what engine is it going to run on

And also 2 peeps cant make a mod.

Epoq

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom