• Nay

Votes: 67 76.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hate

I hate gundom wing.Dbz would kick there ass.Just fly in the air and blast the **** out them.

Best answers
ahh!! the sig!! round and round and round!!!

i have only seen gundam wing.... but aparently its crap... well so says hibiki.... what channels do they show other gundams on??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
On channel

On channel 56 i know.Who would watch that crap.Thats an advanced tranformers to me.I used to love transformers berfore it got ultra ***.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by ultrassj_vegeta
ahh!! the sig!! round and round and round!!!
I'm waiting for the little ****er in the sig to get shot down, Cmon now?

Best answers
Sorry ive been gone so long... been pretty buisey lately...
As far as the "New Mod" is concerned me and sierra will be teaming up with professionels (spelling suks [:)> sorry), and I dont know what the engine is called of the top of my head...

Best answers
Re: On channel

Originally posted by Emeka650
On channel 56 i know.Who would watch that crap.Thats an advanced tranformers to me.I used to love transformers berfore it got ultra ***.
Transformers aren't anything near Gundams. And hibiki, that's a matter of YOUR OWN opinion. I personally like almost the whole gundam and alternate universe series.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes it is my own opinion so im gonna say it because its true

Best answers
Intresting... well, it would be if i could view it (god damn websence...) why not post an image?

Best answers
I wouldn't like them in there standard, gundam has nothing to do with DBZ ;/ . When I just think of gundam and DBZ... don't mix.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ur sig is too large it takes up more than a full page!

Best answers
Gundam and dbz.........HELL NO! how can you talk about putting gundams in esf, esf is a 100% dbz game...lets keep it that way:]

Best answers
Stay true to DBZ! thats the hole reason they made this mod, for us fans like themselves. If u want GUndam, make a freaking gundam mod and u can look at the big a-s-s gundam all u what and that dudes butt. But this is DBZ mod and its going to stay that way. But i cant tell the future so who knows.

DBZ! DBZ! DBZ! DBZ! DBZ!

Best answers
wow, i never thought my gundam models were that wide spread :)

wow, i never thought my gundam models were that wide spread :) Yeh.. i made the HiNu gundam for jedi knight 2 game. I also made another one for it. here some hinu pics:

1500 polygons or so.

think u can get them both at jk2files.com or stm.

Best answers
ya know, you guys don't HAVE to dl them, and if you're not gonna put them in your game, why should it matter to ya?

yeah I think God Gundam or some other ones from G Gundam would be cool, and they dont' have to be scaled or anythin like some ppl are thinking. Man, have some imagination like someone else said ;)

I'd love to see some other stuff as replacement models, like Guyver or somethin.

And those are some great models somenewbie, lots of ppl know of your work lol will you do more?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom