Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Does anyone know where i could find a gt older version of goku model u know where he had on blue and with white belt on.....:paper:

Best answers
i think i saw a gt goku in the request thread.. go check there.. if not, then.. maybe soon someone will make one

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
go to redsaiyan. I forgot which model, but there was a goku Gt style in a pack.... It looked corny tho...

almostdeleted

A
I hate you Mystix, you get all pro's stuff..

/beats mystic with a block of wood... err.. foam..

Grr... :-D

Best answers
yeah, hes a major booty kisser tho, when you say older gt goku, what do you mean? are you just talking about goku in his blue gi with yellow pants ?

Best answers
Lol no im talking about the one that mystic x have in his pic wait yeah ur right the one you just descibed thats in his pic.....:yes:

Best answers
And Anime legend dont bother asking for the model anymore because ur not gonna get it anyway so....:rolleyes:

Best answers
But i thought everyone releases there models are those model confidental or something like that are they only for beta testers or somethingo_O

Best answers
Nope there models made by pro and i guess he dosent planning one releasing any i guess so dont bother.....:no:

Best answers
i seriously dont blame him the second he does, some new editor would ruin his nice work, i mean i still think if ur gonna model, u should make ur own models, but as far as editing goes, pro is definetly the best around here

Best answers
Alright Pro

yeah hes right pro edits are the best ive seen so far good job pro wish u would release them.....:yes:

Best answers
yeah his model edits are nice but why bother posting pics or even putting one in ur sig for other people to see if u dont plan on releasing any i mean it just seems to make evryone upset because none will never get a chance to get the model so its a waist the time dont you think so no offense some people may have a diffrent oppion so but please correct if im wrong.....:tired:

Best answers
Well cant argue with that i see what u mean but i also see what fatman mean but that is a very strong point u made i think so.....:paper:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
whats the point of making a complete model and not release it....

Best answers
well in a way i guess gameinformer has a good point but guys it is his models and i guess if he dosent want to give them out he dosent have too but i see what you mean Gamei:]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah but if u dont intend on giving it out why release pictures or anything

Best answers
i understand pro what you mean by some people make them for themselves buts ist not like ur giving them away and not having any for yourself.....o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom