Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
i saw a GT goku somewhere in a pack, looks sorta funky so i didn't keep it.
but if u look aruond, i'm sure u'll come across it.
and Snake-D is working on a GT Pack so i'm sure it, the GT Goku Model/Skin, will be in there

peace

*edit
please get back on the topic, and help the poor soul get his gt goku.

and i think i found it, IM me for it : sky zero xtc

Best answers
yo any builder out there willing to make a dbgt goku that goes to ssj 4 please make it and put it on

Best answers
Originally posted by NormanJF
But AZN released some of his models. It's like showing a starving person food and eating it alone :devgrin:
*eats more food*
i said drop my name from this thread, keep poking me with a stick guys, youll love the consequences.

Best answers
You know what why doesn't someone who wants a GT Goku stop buggin someone who made one and isn't gonna release it and make a GT Goku themselves I mean geez common logic people.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but pro why dont u release ur models (dont flame me if this is already said im to lazzy to read all of the post :p)
And well AZN dargon can model really good but i dont think he will be releasing anything any more cuz evryone asks for it

Best answers
I saw some GT Gokus but no really good ones except for pro's one :laff:

Best answers
aigoo sheebal sekki..
yes i'm korean.
gae sekki nom du ra..
REMEMBER???..THIS IS A GT GOKU THREAD.!!!!!!!!!!!! >:O
i didn't see a BUG THE **** OUT OF PRO
as the title..
aigoo chamna..
i SAID there is a GT Pack coming out by SNAKE-D
so hold onto ur little saiyan tails and wait for it.
iF NOT i also mentioned
"go do it urself"
there IS a thread on HOW to MODEL....

peace

*edit
if you want pros gt goku?...get a life, cause you inferior to the english language.

for those of you that are, it means you can't read the posts
that say it will not frikken be realeased

Best answers
Originally posted by Morrone
People will loathe you.
because people like you won't leave him alone until you get what you want.

I think pr0's edits are great! i don't mind the fact that he doesn't release them(thought it would be nice if he did...). So leave him alone, and maybe, just MAYBE, Pr0 might leave us a present o_o

Best answers
Enoughs enough this isn't the lets see how much we can piss off Pr0 by askin for his models over and over never stoping this is the GT Goku thread someone else can make a GT Goku if you want it so bad ok now get back on topic.

Best answers
i found a gt goku skin somewhere, but it was cheesy,i doubt anyone would accually want it o_o

Best answers
I think Pr0 is a sadist who loves torturing people, and gets off seeing people beg him for his models. I don't care if you release them or not. I'm not looking forwards to them. But you do like teasing people with your models. That's not right. That's totally wrong.

Best answers
thats mostly everyone oppion on the thread except some people have diffrent oppions my oppion is that this whole thing started with mystix i respect and understand pro for saying that he wanted to show us his efforts and hard work but mystic all hes says is i wanna tease and please you guys or what ever his excuse is so its bacsically mystix fault in my opion but i still think pro shouldnt post any pics if hes not releasing any models i mean isnt that advertising:no: :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mystix got the models why why why?????? he said it before hes a booty kisser????? wtf??? I think Mystix sleep with Pro all night long in order to get those models lmao!!!! hahahaha!! if it takes that to get those models man I forget about those models.........Pro and his little TEASERS lol he does it on purpose why why why????? he just love to see us kiss his feet for the models.....and if you think your gonna get them NO (N-O) forget about it man he would never release them......

Best answers
i said iy once, and i'll say it again.

LEAVE TH3PR0 ALONE!!!!!! THAT'S WHY HE DOESN'T RELEASE THEM

1. he doesnt have to if he doesnt want to
2. newbies are constantly flaming him and asking hem when he's going to release them.

again, LEAVE HIM ALONE!!

Best answers
acourse it true but i guess its not worth flaming for his models anymore because it isnt helping at all if he wants everyone to kiss his butt then go talk to mystix i say we should ignore him when he post the pics if we do that im sure hell get tired of not getting any attention and release his model for attention:p :yes:

Best answers
Anime what you just said dosent make any kinda sense but it might just be crazy enouh to work lol:p o_O :rolleyes:

Best answers
Originally posted by Footman
because people like you won't leave him alone until you get what you want.

I think pr0's edits are great! i don't mind the fact that he doesn't release them(thought it would be nice if he did...). So leave him alone, and maybe, just MAYBE, Pr0 might leave us a present o_o
This was uncalled for and untrue. This is the only negative statement I have ever made towards the pro. I have talked to him once in a server and he said he was going to release all of his models when he got a website for them.

Now he has stated that he isnt releasing them all. He isnt going to go bakc on his word because people on the internet are extremely sturbborn, arrogant, and proud.

The fact of the matter is he has already stirred up enough controversy that the ultimate outcome is going to be against him. He has advertised his work for months. Now he isnt going to release them at all. Just imagine every day of your life you see advertisements for a delicious cold choclate icecream cone and when they are finally selling them they are sold out.

I wouldnt give 2 sh!ts that he wasn't releasing the models if I hadn't seen them. That is why I said people will loathe him. Because what he did was cruel, no matter what way you look at it. I'm done here. Flame me all you want. I havent and wont flame anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom