Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
too show off?
to tease?
to please? (some people like pictures:p)

Best answers
exactly another strong point made to be exact you guys shouldnt even post ur pics then its just a waist of time and everyone else who want the models.....:S

Best answers
well do u guys even planning on releasing any of ur work anytime soon at all they truely are amazing edits.....?:p

Best answers
yeah that would be nice if would release any i mean if ur showing pics why not release the models then everyone can see up close what a grade A skinner you are even if you release just one that would be good were just aking you to relase some of your work not flamming you or anything.....:yes:

Best answers
alright guys, ive tried to explain and thats the end of the line, this isnt "Th3 Pr0 under the spot-light" thead, its got to do with Goku, leave me out of it from here on out.

Best answers
Why dont you guys jst leave him alone he said he not going to release his models so why even continue to bother.....:)

Best answers
yeah maybe ur right pan well anyway animelegend i dont think anyone else has that model that ur looking for:no: it would be a cool model to have.....

Best answers
oh well theres my luck guess none has this model but pro at the time oh well it would be a good idea if pro open up his own custom website or something and release his edits that would be cool.....:(

Best answers
The profesional you and youre squat think youre the man huh do you think we care if you don't release youre crap shuff it up youre @ss

Best answers
YA leave pro out of it and am sure this thread has gone a little of topic..
(off topic) hey look my 100 POST!
Really [STAR]Dark Prin u shouldnt say things like that IF u carnt do it better

Best answers
well if he dont wanna release it thats up to him, but he should expect people screaming "i want your model :(" if he has aload of pictures of his model on his avatar and sig.
Maybe someone will release a nice one on redsaiyan soon.

(can someone close this thread soon before it gets flamey?)

Best answers
He is doing it for attention just like azn did
i think it should be a rule on this board to only post pics of models you plan to RELEASE -.-

Best answers
He is doing it for attention just like azn did
But AZN released some of his models. It's like showing a starving person food and eating it alone :devgrin:

Best answers
never mind them, if the pro dont wanna release his model, never mind *kuch* pathetic *kuch*:p

Best answers
off topic: sry m8 o_o

i like *Th3Pr0fessi0na1* works... but when hi shows us pics of his models thats wey wey wey sweeter then the orginal skins in the game u get desperat to get them... so now... Th3Pr0fessi0na1
if ur not gonna relise them why show off and get peps like me
:fight: desperat do get them... i know u want cretz for ur work but.. if ur not gonna realise them stop teasing uss :scared: :( or realise them all and make 1000000000 ESF nerds ----> :laff:
thats all folks o_O

/grz zion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom