Best answers
No spam! No going offtopic! I want to ONLY see posts about MAPPING!

Thread continued....

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Got screenies? and will it be released soon?

Best answers
can we download the map already? ore do we still have to wait for a cople of weeks?

Best answers
CONGRATS -=The Wes=- you have been choosen to recieve the first warning I have ever given out!

Okay no that this thread has been Sanitized yet again.. I'll give you guys 1 more chance... You go offtopic and the thread is shut down. You Complain its closed. You Flame its closed! You insult me again and its time for me to Ban people!

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You do realize that Stryker is one of the Mod's developers right? Good. Now behave, or I'll help in the beheadings.

Best answers
Got screenies? and will it be released soon?
Yeah i have the same question, sounds like a great map :yes: , i was wondering, what features will the map have? Will there be astoriods flying around? How big will it be? Will it simply be the Arena and where the people sit, or will you let us go out of the ring alittle?

(Sorry i know you said NO off-topic, but, if you don't mind saying, where in California are you Stryker? You don't have to answer of course :D )

Best answers
stryker im sorry for going off-topic

and when will the map be ready?

Best answers
Heh I Am Near Finish But I Got Lazy about 2 weeks ago and didn't even upload it to a host,whoever wants to upload it,Let me know.I know it is the laggiest map in the world(i'll find a way to fix it):]

almostdeleted

A
Today I was playing ESF and this guy had a server up and the map was called Grand_kai_arena.. Was it released? ;/

almostdeleted

A
Ahh I was trying to enter lol and you closed it :cry: :no: I was 9/10 the way finished downloading too. Meanie.;(

Best answers
I know I closed it but,everyone that has ever joined timed out including Metro-Tek and I Think Metro-Tek Is in [=TM=] becuz that is wat he had in his name.:]

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
well, link does work, but that site is avaible to be registered, or you typed site wrong!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom