Best answers
ok now im goin on to the upper body so i am wondering. Should i make the complete orange costume. The blue one (First episode of gt) or should i make a ripped open shirt. *(i think i should do a ripped one)*. What do you say

Best answers
wow.. you like your double posts... if people aren't replying don't double post, if you are really desperate to keep the thread going then pm someone asking them to comment, but don't double post :D

anyway, about the model.. from what i've seen it looks like it could make a sweet replacement.. good luck man :)

Best answers
Yeah you were right about the double post thing. I just noticed i did double post but not because im desperate. Its just because i finished a certain thing id like to post but you are right. I WANT PPL TO COMMENT PLZ. Thanx;)

Best answers
Exelent you are doing a nice job but befor u give it out dontforget to smooth it lol dont want a blocky goku makes it look like Nintendo.....u can see the pixels :yes:

Best answers
Freezer, the model is smoothed automatically.

you can view it in 2 modes, smoothed faces which are what the model will be like in game, or flat faces which helps you edit the model in MS3D :)

Best answers
Hair is alittle to short i think looks more like a fusion between gohan and goku. I like it the current SSj goku's hair is to big

Best answers
I already said that i dont like the current model. No offense to the maker. Ive shown this to friends and some said the hair is too short but others said its kewl. (they also said that his chest looks like small breasts) ive been trying to change that. Well i ll keep ya posted once i got a new model. lata.

Ps: keep commenting. Id like this thread to keep going

Best answers
Id really appreciate that. But it will take long since i take a long time on one job. But sure id like it. Just email me or message me. and ill show you what i got etc.

Heres what i got now. i havent really done much but i have made the chest a bit smaller and ive done a few things to the back which makes him look more realistic. well here they are

http://preddie46.tripod.com/cgi-bin/goku16

http://preddie46.tripod.com/cgi-bin/goku17

Ps: skinning is so confusing so it might take a lot longer since im just trying to get it right. and also COMMENT ON IT. tell me what kind of clothes youd like(as i said i prefer the orange one with the ripped shirt or the blue one from gt episode one)

Best answers
To bad i would like to see those pictures of your Goku but clicking and copypasting doesnt work atm overhere so i can't realy say my opinion, though like i hear it it will be a good one hehe
Good Luck dude:yes: :yes: :yes:

Best answers
:p:). Hey thanx. See. I would like to put the pictures straight on the post but no body replied when i asked how to. I mean it would solve that problem. SO IF ANYONE COULD HELP ME THER.

Best answers
Hm...I like it. Here are some suggestions:

- make his "boobs" smaller, and less round. Because thats seriously what it looks lke he has.

- Make his hair spike out more. they are just kinda laying on top of eachother, I would make them stick up and away from his head a tad bit more

-thats all! It looks really good.

Best answers
yeah yeah. im working on the boobs. Its REALLY hard. the hair i like though. Later on it looks like that.(cell saga i think. not sure) but it may be ssj2 in which he looks like taht. Ill check.

THE PROJECT CAN FINALLY MOVE ONWARD. IVE FIGURED OUT HOW TO SKIN :tired: :tired: :tired: :tired:

Best answers
im just tryin to help ya here so dont get mad at me, as somebody who once did what ur doing, let me tell u, u cant use generic shapes to make ur model on milkshape, u will waste so many polies, how many is that btw? learn to model the right way in milkshape, vertex by vertex and connecting them, or learn to use the tools so u can make a whole model out of one box, thats generally how to model in 3dsmax but i figured out how to do it in milkshape cause my version of max got screwed up, i hope i helped, but just trust me, its better to do ur first one the right way then to have to relearn it all like i did

Best answers
oh wise fatman.. please teach me so i may model as you've finished and carry on your work.. :)

i really want to learn but the tutorials i've found are too long winded or don't explain how to make everything right at all.. if you have time, then please help me, or at least show me how you learned back in your n00b days.. :)

Best answers
i taught myself, back in the olden days when there were no tutorials all over every forum, but this is off the topic pm me and i might be able to help u, but maybe not, i dunno since i learned from just screwin around i might not be able to explain it in a way u could understand, u too preddie, if u want i can show u how to do the basics, then when u understand that try to find somebody better like smo to help u if hes willing, hes damn good

Best answers
hey, your models are up with smo's, the only thing you need to work on is your skinning, but that's not required of a modeller, so i think ur work is fantastic...

*now pming*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom