Best answers
i was wondering if anyone would be willing to make a model of gohan from the dbz movie "history of trunks".... he looks like adult gohan in the buu saga, but he gets his arm shoot off by androids 17 and 18... if you can just get the adult gohan model and give give a lot of battle damage and remove his left arm right above his elbow... i dont think it would be a lot of work since he has the same look as in the buu saga ( and we already have that model) the only differnce is that he loses his arm

normal should be nothing (original adult gohan)
ssj should be battle damaged and 1 armed (gokus orange suit)

Best answers
lol easy model to make just take AzNs bd gohan and take off his arm lol...

Best answers
if i knew how to model i would do it myself... i just rememberd the movie earlier and wanted to use him in the game

Best answers
nope gohan had his arm the first fight,and his hair looked like gokus miniturized.

Best answers
i know... but didn't bulma give him a hair cut? anyway it wouyld normal adult gohan at firts and as ssjgohan he no longer have an arm... on a ces thought that might look funny to see him power up and lose an arm... will can ya just give him 1 arm to start with and the just a normal trans to ssj?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
VERY FUNNY !!!!!!!

if you have modelviewer and go to sequence and there deep_idle !! Its very funny ! The arm isnt there but its moving very fast!!!!! DER STÜMMEL !! its crazy and it looks bua ( O_O ;D ) !

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
The stump twitches in deep_idle.......

:rolleyes:

Best answers
i think you should put is arm back...

*Then do it yourself, this is a personal edit released for those that want it, those that dont can bugger off ;)*
Admin

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Someone needs to make one.. Because that edit sucks. I think , actually I know his hair is backwards and uh someone needs to redo that model with some new animations .. That model would rock.

Best answers
Originally posted by Lilman
i was wondering if anyone would be willing to make a model of gohan from the dbz movie "history of trunks".... he looks like adult gohan in the buu saga, but he gets his arm shoot off by androids 17 and 18... if you can just get the adult gohan model and give give a lot of battle damage and remove his left arm right above his elbow... i dont think it would be a lot of work since he has the same look as in the buu saga ( and we already have that model) the only differnce is that he loses his arm

normal should be nothing (original adult gohan)
ssj should be battle damaged and 1 armed (gokus orange suit)
aa he aslo has a scar on his rightside of his i i think maybe left

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Dont ANY of you noobs read? its a personal edit only, it wasnt made to please anyone except the person that did it, if you want something better.......... DO IT YOURSELF!

BTW: It was done from ref pics, the scar is correct, as is the hair based on the ref picture, when someone else makes a version themselves, THEN perhaps the Cheeseman half of me might listen, but dont count on it you ungrateful sods :devgrin:

Best answers
Ungratful sods -_-
you ask for one then when its givin to you all you do is critisize it :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom