Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Towlie there is one thing you need to understand about modeling- its not easy, if these people wanna throw in the towel, then they can. I've seen great models from these guys and I know they'll amaze us with some other kind of great model(s). Animations take time, so maybe gogetenks might pop out an update for us, ya never know. Hopefully it'll be finished, but its looking grim now. Also a lot of modellers loose their motivation when a thread for a model they've worked so hard on gets turned into massive amounts of spam, anyway thats all I got.

Best answers
if the models dead. then ill revive it. i got a lot of time on my hands and im very dependable. so ill help animate the model. > that is if its not dead. c-ya

Best answers
well its not dead im still workin on it. ;) we need some more animtors to take sexy asians part. i dont know how far everyone else is cept that shijings done. ill post pics later

Best answers
Looks good, whats left to do? It looks as if almost everything is done? Trans, most attacks right? Well take you time, good luck

Best answers
only thing I can think of that looks bad is the skin on vegeta is covered in black lines.. And I hope you patched up the gogeta model, cuz (if I remember correctly) it was one ugly mofo

Best answers
Slander said:
Looks good, whats left to do? It looks as if almost everything is done? Trans, most attacks right? Well take you time, good luck
weve got the runs, swimming, swoop, beans, dragon balls, i think melee and block, the hit blows, backflip, dies, and i think thats all we have left.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For what I remember when Vegeta and Goku fuse they weren't super saiyans.....They were on there normal state then they fuse in to Super Saiyan Gogeta....So why are they super saiyans ?? in then using white aura?

Best answers
Now Vegetto lets not be picky, whats done is done, Im sure they could fuse as Super Saiyans if they wanted to. Trunks and Goten did :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well im still gonna edit it when it comes out to make it non super saiyans (Im not releasing the edit)^_^ I don't like the idea of having Vegeta and Goku ssj with white aura...lol

Best answers
Vegetto91 said:
Well im still gonna edit it when it comes out to make it non super saiyans (Im not releasing the edit)^_^ I don't like the idea of having Vegeta and Goku ssj with white aura...lol
who cares if they r ssj or not its the fact they r doing it. God y does EVERYTHING have to be perfect for u guys... :\ just let it go and appreciate what work they r doing. REmember they r doing this for US. They r taking their time for US. For all we know that time could be spent with their gf/bf doing da nasty ;) but anywho just appreciate what work they do. Btw i have a question on the 1st pic. Whats going on? Is goku doing something vegeta doest approve or something????? Anyway i have 1 thing just fix Gogeta hair a lil bit. Its too short and its way to spiky.

Best answers
Woohoo its not dead! And yes I know that you know that I now know that I dont know anything about modeling, but hey its not dead so I dont care.
Awesome pics you guys, this model is going to be really good. Good job, really, you guys really kick ass. Except...the first pic...what are they doing there? Rather confusing to me. But Im stupid, so I bet its not confusing to you peeps. Oh well. Again awesome job hope this comes out real good. wait no its already good. and i KNOW this is gonna be awesome!

Best answers
Towelie said:
Woohoo its not dead! And yes I know that you know that I now know that I dont know anything about modeling, but hey its not dead so I dont care.
Awesome pics you guys, this model is going to be really good. Good job, really, you guys really kick ass. Except...the first pic...what are they doing there? Rather confusing to me. But Im stupid, so I bet its not confusing to you peeps. Oh well. Again awesome job hope this comes out real good. wait no its already good. and i KNOW this is gonna be awesome!
Didn't u look on the last thread??
It's the deep idle - Vegata hits goku :laff:
Anyhow nice job ;)
I wanted to see the deep idle very much lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, there all piccys of my animations apart from the gogeta one ^_^

the top one is just where he smacks goku in the back of the head, he turns around and some stuff happens, too lazy to explain plsu i could leave it as a treat for you guys :p

Best answers
hey thats kool gj all off u.

i like the ideal anim that looks funny^_^
this model is goona beat all the others because its never been tryed before u should all be proud hehe gj guys!

Best answers
Veggeto u dont need to fix the models just recoller the aura into yellow as is said a million time this model will rock hope to see some new development

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Off Topic : If I recolor the aura it will be yellow since is one aura that all the models that use white aura they will all have golden aura even Krillin,or umm or they either have a seperated aura for Krillin..Well I don't know if I edit the Aura to Yellow all the saiyans there aura will be yellow like Trunks none ssj with golden aura naah I'll just change Goku's head.

On Topic : That Gogeta rulez just try to fix the hair a little is too spiky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom