Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
WOW!!!!

I SMELL I SPAM^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
now that is awsome.....thank god its not dead keep up the good work i wish i could help but i suck at everything.......i would ask questions but i dont wunna SPAM.......

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i smell spam poking out of USSJ2vegeta's rear..

and i can quite safly say it pretty much is dead, i did my part and i see nothing else... so in my opinion it go bye-bye ^_^

Best answers
So its over all that work and your leaveing it alone thats so bull ****y it wuss going to be awsome it looked all most done wtf is with you people now days to lazzy just a bounch of lazzy asses.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thenamekman said:
So its over all that work and your leaveing it alone thats so bull ****y it wuss going to be awsome it looked all most done wtf is with you people now days to lazzy just a bounch of lazzy asses.
It is not necessary for modellors to dedicate all their time in the day for doing this... and your post categorizes as one of disrespect and small flaming as well. Do not repeat this again.

Best answers
All hail groovy :D
I was sure it'll be the second closed topic of a good model (brolly) :(
Any updates so it will not get closed...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
some times i wonder why i try and do somthing that takes my precious time and i get it all chewed up and thrown back at my face, aah, if there were only just good respectible experianced people were left to comment on work, make life much more capable,

anyways, im off the project cos peeps like many of you guys dont deserve it, although its already dead, i just made shure

Best answers
You do this because the feeling you get from accomplishing something this big.You do it for the people who don't flame as much as for the people that do flame.We don't deserve it because humans are humans.Some ignorant,Some stubborn.But the ones that give you good ideas and tell you your doing great are the ones you do this for.If not then to proove to yourself you can do it to overcome an obsticle that many havent done or accomplished.I am one of many people that don't like to spam but do it on accident.But what can I say no one is perfect.If your throwing in the towel then thats a waste of talent.But it is your decision and I will stand by that.Your work is respected by me and I'm sure many other people on this Fusion thread.I admire you for what you have done.Have a nice day.:)

Best answers
So its really dead huh fock it then i wuss really hopeing it would work out but i can see theres just no more hard workers out there all lazzy asses that dont give a dam about any thing if you start something you should finish it but **** it its over **** it all its just a STUPID THING ANY WAYS HUH! fine give up and be a bonch of asses.

Best answers
release

just realese wat you have done so someone else can take over it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thenamekman, how do you feel about doing 152 animations All by yourself? i'll continue if sombody does all 152 with me, this model was a team job, the problem was there is no team now, even if i want to work on it, i aint got the time any more, i gotta animate for dmz and strong bad mod as well, but really, its not possible for me to finish it by myself, and not many people are capable or co-operating, also its ssj goku/vegeta, lol

people like SSJ2-Goku deserve models for they actually try to see from the modelers point of view, from your point, it seems like all i have to do is really easy, but if you took a seat here, you'll see its far from that, and as far as releaseing what i got, i cannot, i sent the last of this model to there rest of the silent team, and i deleted it off my hard drive, dont moan about thing, dont ask, just eccept the truth..

Best answers
Yeah it was nice to see what you guys have accomplished, it may inspire other modelers to try and accomplish what you guys have. It was a nice try, too bad it had to end.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wouldn't count this out yet. You've done too much to turn back, why not just set it aside for now. Re group some **** and work on it later? It sounds like a good plan, I don't see why all that work would go to nothing, it would have been very very sweet. I say put it on hold for now and continue later...

G
i think shijjing (or big boss whatever u call urself) is right its a three day vacaiton and its bin six days since he posted that. seems he is 3 days late then again so is ussj2vegeta you could get a new team i'm sure it hasn't been beaten yet! *looks at thread* :fight:

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this model fusion pack is DONE, no more stuff working on it. its done. its actually half done. and it will not be sent out to the public. understand? so stop begging for it with all this "too much work to ditch it now" stuff. you are NOT getting this. and im happy to say that. you are not thankfull for what u get at all

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i think you may ´be right i mean ...you guy have done it so it´s your problem what you are doing with the model. RIGHT?

Best answers
Wow im just waiting for gr00vy to shoot thenamekman in da face. That or The Almighty Cool Magus can do it ;) . Something u dont understand thenamekman these modelers/animators/etc. They r taking time out of THEIR LIVES to make models for us. This was a choice THEY made to do for the esf fans. To call them lazy cuz they decided to quit the project cuz of ppl like YOU always spiting in their face cuz its not how its suppose to be or how it should be or how YOU WANT IT! That just shows how whinny u r. How about you put urself in their spot and see how it feels to get flamed at or spammed and your team is gone?? What would you do?? huh? and then someone calls you lazy cuz u didnt get it done. And flames about how u cant do things right and ur just a lazy piece of *censored*. That is something you have to understand. If you cant understand it then i feel sry for u. ;( Its ppl like you who make those projects end. If you dont believe me go read the Brolli Wip thread and then ull see.. :\

Best answers
Im sorry i wuss just pissed from work that day i day **** i dont really even mean im just a fock up some times i shouldnt of saiad the stuff i said i should just go out and blow my own head of huh say fock it all im not going to be talking much in fourms any more may be not at all i should just shut up and not say **** about nothing im sorry you guys you wont see me any more !

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it'll do us a favour ^_^ j/k

anyways, the words have been said, and its spam attack now, lets close this pu now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom