Status
Not open for further replies.

almostdeleted

A
When vegeta and goku fused to become gogeta they used the earings, here thier using the dance, meaning goeta, Besides, Gogeta never had a normal version, No one knows what he looked like in normal form, In SSJ Form his hair stood up, in normal form maybe he had hair like gokus, no one knows, so they kinda hafta make it SSJ, unless you wanna make up a normal version.

Best answers
CrackerJack said:
no one knows, so they kinda hafta make it SSJ, unless you wanna make up a normal version.
Now THAT would be interesting to see. It would probably resemble somthing like Gotenks (resemble, not look exactly alike). It probably wouldn't be like either Goku's, nor Vegeta's hair, since Gotenks' hair was radically changed from both Goten's and Trunks'. It's a feasable concept, since the fusion dance does some pretty freaky stuff... I mean look at that clothing!!!

Ahem, back on topic: Looks cool ^_^;;

One more with off topic: CJ, I think you messed up on the first bit, and then typoed... I think you meant Vegetto first, and Gogeta second.

Best answers
CrackerJack said:
When vegeta and goku fused to become gogeta they used the earings, here thier using the dance, meaning goeta, Besides, Gogeta never had a normal version, No one knows what he looked like in normal form, In SSJ Form his hair stood up, in normal form maybe he had hair like gokus, no one knows, so they kinda hafta make it SSJ, unless you wanna make up a normal version.
LOL :laff:
Vegeto used earing and he had a noraml form. Gogeta was created with the fusion dance and had also a normal form. You see it in the Janemba movie yet he quickly becomes ssj.
And a question for the makers: how much animations are done so far? how many left?

Best answers
gogeta only had a ssj and ssj4 form cause when they fused together they were either ssj or ssj4 but ssj4 was only gt so nm :) but they never fused together in their normal forms like crackerjack said

Best answers
@jayster :fight:

nah you obviously dont know dbz well ^^ GOGETA is summoned by goku and vegeta by doing the fusion dance. vegetto is summoned by using the fusion earrings of the kaioshin. LOL

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh please stop it! Who cares about that nonsense! I'm pretty sure Sexy and his team can figure out everything just fine. You know that these are the reasons threads get closed....sigh. Just keep it in mind sexy allready went easy on you guys, next time he might say, I will not release it ,cuz of spam and **** in my thread, remember AZN and S-Bolt?, they did it. So be carefull.

Best answers
seriously who gives a **** anyway! make a new post in offtopic if u want to discuss this! this thread is for this model only! if ur not discussing the model dont discuss at all!

Best answers
Super Sayia-jin said:
gogeta only had a ssj and ssj4 form cause when they fused together they were either ssj or ssj4 but ssj4 was only gt so nm :) but they never fused together in their normal forms like crackerjack said
You're mistaken, and I had forgotten about the brief... "incident" in movie 12.

The first attempt at the fusion dance was screwed up....... Like father, like son.

Vegeta forgot to extend his index finger on his left hand during the final pose, thus only his right index finger, and Goku's left touched, thereby creating a disgrace to fusion-kind: Fat Gogeta.

"I am no longer Goku or Vegeta. I am the instrument of your destruction!"

.... Great quote. He even had an attack that rivaled Gotenks' attacks (... in silliness): Ultra Dreaded Stink-O Fart Attack.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey buddy, read the posts damnit! Just stfu! Stop this crap now, it's becoming irritating. And i know Sexy feels the same way.

Best answers
jesus stop spamming. look at the title of this thread..it reads "fusion gogeta! in need of animators" and your talking about how vegetto and gogeta are formed. Jesus christ dude stay on topic! Go and open up a new thread about this if you so desire, but this isnt the place!!
Anywho, this model is gonna kick some major booty. So far good job, and good luck with finishing it. It looks really good...I know Im gonna use it.

Best answers
hey how bout everyone just shut up. stop spamming and flaming eachother. if this thread gets closed i don't think we will be releasing this to the public. this is getting really anoying ;/

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SHUT THE **** UP ALL! damn it, 7 pages full of crap! you guys are wasting esforces.com space! we KNOW how the fusions go, and we KNOW what gogeta normal form looks like even though we will probably use an SSJ form. we KNOW that vegetto doesnt come from the fusion dance, and we KNOW what to do, so BACK ON TOPIC PLEASE!

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
FOR SOME ODD REASON! GAH! you try doing 39 animations from scratch! god!

Best answers
if yall just wait and be patient instead of wining and talking about gogeta's hair. maybe yall get a better response. dont you think they already have stress on them making the animation for yall! ok... just leave them alone and let them work ok! now back on the model.... i think what yall are doing is a very good job and im looking foward to seeing what it looks like :)

Best answers
Hey guys good job on that fusion model i cant wait to see it and another thing please let the MODS do there own job and stop trying to stop the spam cuz your only causing more irritation (I know this cuz ive done it) It all works that way (Exceptions to this in my opinion is if u started the thread and or are part of the model..

N E Way Hella nice job guys

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Seriously guys, your immaturity is what turns off modelers and makes them stop their projects. Keep it on topic so we can all eventually enjoy this model.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom