Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
here's my freeza model im working on :p... its not anything yet but ima do the head and kneck then post another update

*crits*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good start man. Looking good, This will be like one of the first form 4 Frieza's released that I know of. Keep it up :yes:

Best answers
Well.. not really much to crit on.. looks good so far, and dont forget to use the refs to the best of your ability.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
update

here's in update... and i dont use reference pics because some of them dont have good angels :S well here it is

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Lookin good so far.
By the way Xsl i think somebody else did do a 4th form freeza a while ago. Maybe it was nuttzy. I'm not sure.

Best answers
use the ref pics Zeithin gave ya i think they have good angle :p , cuz the purple spots are wrong 'shape'

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just to state something, those are coloured polys SK. The torso is to early staged i guess, but the head looks good, from my oppinion it has the exact right shape.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah

well this model is dead... i lost all the files to it due to a virus.. and i dont wanna make the head over because it feels repetitive... someone can close this thread if ya want :(

Best answers
hahahaha....this is always the fun part.

BUSTED!!!

all I had to say. Thx.

-RHansen

EDIT:

Ice Man said:
i lost all the files to it due to a virus..:(

BULL****! :D

Ice Man said:
.. and i dont wanna make the head over because it feels repetitive... someone can close this thread if ya want

Cuz ya ripped it you liar. :D

Best answers
lol just because it looks a little similar dosent mean he completly ripped it man of course what do i know i can see the resembalance[spelled wrong] thou

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
little similar????

HE RIPPED IT

isnt it obvious?? nobody can just arrange there poly's in EXACTLY the same position... angry karrot, you have one hell of a good eye <_<

ice man, you better have a good excuse :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom