form 2 cooler, (or 5th if your a dbz nerd)

Status
Not open for further replies.
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
edit******

FINISHED MODEL!!!!,

if you crit it keep it simple so i can fix it

the chrome looks wierd cuz thats a milkshape screenshot, not hlmv, it looks proper in hlmv, now i got to assign the guy to frieza2's skeleton

official, hes ingame, and looks badass, only a small problem with the hands that i think i fixed

im editing him into a form 1 cooler and then making sounds,

cmon people post in here so i dont hafta edit to give updates dont just read it, (its got 600+ views, too many read and runs)

*****edit again, final pic before release, i gotta muster up all the sounds, and sprites if i wish, i really dont have a problem with the existing ones, but theres some people (who should die) that dont, i got both form 1 and 2 ingame, and they both look sweet,

Best answers
great job on that nuttzy i couldnt care if it was the 5th form or his 100th form lol really good model buddy its looking great so far
gj

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok i finished the torso, its proprtioned correctly methinks (i almost forgot his spikes), now all i got left is the arms feet and head, and of course the skin, if anyone wants to help me out by making a head (not an edited head those are always too obvious and cheesy lookin) id be very appreciative, i could probably use friezas feet and rescale em, but his hands will likely ve fron scratch, and his head, i dunno,...yet

id post an update pic, but its really just the back armor havent made any monster changes other than that

Best answers
Yes u should use Form2 friezas feets and reskin them i think this model is gonna b awesome

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
----update----
torso legs and tail done (except for a few details), now i got the head to worry about,....****

Best answers
np i like it but improve the legs there to thin comperd to the body

other then that great job on it so far nuttzy!

Best answers
WTF is Fridge he never accurde in any movie and not in the serie she has been made up probbebly from that fake dbaf but youre cooler looks nice but his legs are to short

Best answers
lol Fridge is just a joke, look at all the names and it will nake sense to you
anyways, good job on the model

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the legs are pretty accurate to my ref pic, which is an action figure,..haha, i could try and change em a lil bit, but its lookin pretty close to the figure thus far

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
----update----
his head is coming along nicely IMO, (the body is done, the front and back proportions are 100% correct by my refs) the side may be changed a lil bit, but possibly not, cuz u rarely see that part long enough ingame to notice it

Best answers
good but the horns are kinda triangular they should b more longer and thinner and u should make a good skin to fit with that head to make it real, 1 more thing if u want me to make a skin for it tell me,
my msn: [email protected]
my mail: [email protected]
i can help you with the skin u have made 1 already!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes your right i could make them rounder, but theres an issue of polygons for HL models, its not skinned yet, that should be the easy part actually

Best answers
maybe the problem was the second (or fifth) cooler trans i think this model is gonna be cool, there is 1 more thing i forgot to say b4, the chest is to plain u should "BURST" it dont u think?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no it will not go with crackerjacks model, its even wrong TO call it crackerjacks model, he reskinned my frieza edit of the alpha cooler, and gave no credit to me or geurilla (the original modeller), which means he a model ripper, (and i have the evidence i need to have him banned), but i have enough respect for him to hold off on that, i will likely make my own form 1 cooler to go with it if i do decide to make a pack, but i do plan on making sounds at least for him i got a few down already,

when you say "burst" the chest what exactly do you mean, ive been modelling for about a year now and so far your the only person ive seen use that term, it looks fine to me, but im the only one with the model to look at it in all angles thus far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom