form 2 cooler, (or 5th if your a dbz nerd)

Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
his chest it to wide if u ask me, and it looks abit catoonish....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
??
uum.. dbz is a kiddy cartoon man... if you dont want it looking cartoonish, dont watch kiddy cartoons ^_^

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i always think its hilarious when people complain about dbz models looking cartoonish, think about that one,

i used an action figure for references, its 100% accurate to that, write up funimation and tell em thier wrong,

but you are entitled to your own opinion, dont like it, dont download it i really dont care,

Best answers
Nuttzy, i only have 1 complain the face(i mean the skin) its doesnt look well, here i give u a picture of referance if u can fix that i would appreciate it:

Best answers
It looks nicer, and the model earns more quality, to say that i only make the back of evry model and thats it

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u know how to use paint?, reskin it yerself, dont crit a finished model, its pointless,

the face looks fine to me, i dont see what your trying to reccomend i do anyways, its got everythin that one does and unless i want to remodel the head i cant make it much more accurate

Best answers
DBz is a kiddie cartoon in english in jap its better for adult audiences (come on i know you all can read the subtitles) But I can see the subtitles and the stuff there doin at the same time and sometimes i dont have to read the subs i just know what there sayin. I am a big dbz otaku I have all of the eps in jap.

Best answers
Originally posted by shijing
??
uum.. dbz is a kiddy cartoon man... if you dont want it looking cartoonish, dont watch kiddy cartoons ^_^
they arent cartoons they dont like being called cartoons

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
get it back ontopic or make a new thread, cmon, get my thread trashed and ill hunt you down

Best answers
Looks great.You did a terrific job.Hope to see more work like that.Why isn't there a Brolly.Is it because theres no one for him to take there place?Great model.Lovley in-game.

Best answers
I'm using it :D
Outstanding job nuttzy GJ
Hope u could stay but at least uve done something terrific for the end :]

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im still surprised how good he looks ingame, if you look at my previous work which was mediocre at best its hard to belive it came from me, i think my last ingame model before this was the giant head, i even built 90% of him from scratch and tried a different skinning method than i usually do, which actually took 1/10 the time and left it looking smooth as silk,

i dont like the legs, if you open it up in milkshape (which i know alot of you have) youll notice theres a part on the back that really stands out, though IMO the skin SAVED this model, i was about to just edit the frieza 2 to make cooler, but i started on the torso actually a few days before i wanted to make a cooler, but i shaped it into acoolers likeness and the end result kicked me right in the ass

i may do a few more models, though if someone wants to help me with the sephiroth, PM me,... his robe would ause major clippage, so PM me if you wanna help me get him ingame (i know what members of this community can do what they cant, so dont PM me if you dont know how)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom