form 2 cooler, (or 5th if your a dbz nerd)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
This is what i mean!

When i mean Burst i mean...

U should make the chest bigger thats all

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ive attached the head now and he looks decent, i cant find any good rear head shots of him in that form so i kinda had to guess, as for the chest i can "burst" it a lil but, but u rarely see him sideways for long enough to notice ingame

Best answers
I'm not telling you that's a bad model im just telling you that it will b nicer if u burst it a lil bit

almostdeleted

A
baH! that wasnt your dam aplha model . Mine was the aplha frieza by guerilla. Nothing was yours. ANd i never really showed off my cooler in a thread, so acording to the mods, i never really needed credits,

you said this yourself..

I never ripped, i said it was guerrillas skin, dont you listen?

I converted the aplha model myself, i never used anything of yours..

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
go check redsaiyan yourself and find your alpha frieza, i think youll be surprised that there isnt one, theres 2 alpha coolers, the only frieza based off that model was mine, if you want to continue this argument do it via PM,

<ontopic>
im assigning the bones and junk, or skinning, whatever i get started on first the model is done 100%,....

(oh wait o forgot the blue shiny things on his forearms,... make that 98%)

**EDIT i finally finished skinmapping the *******, i felt he deserved a proper skinmap instead of my usual ****ty ones, so now i got a hell of a ****ing headache and im going to sleep if the drums in my head dont keep me up that is

Best answers
Whoa! That looks really good. Question, is his chest supposed to be that big? I've never seen the movie, so I've never seen Cooler in action. Other than that, it looks fine.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, i went with an action figure for reference, so it cant be too far off proportion wise, but yeah in the show he was a huge mofo, about the size of super android 13, in a sense goku never beat him, he beat himself 2 times over, once with his own attack and once with his own stupidity,

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
true.. i cannot quite remember how he killed him... it was ssj or somthing like that.. umm... ps'ing a death ball? cannot remember :p anyways, he was ultra buffed up in the movie, he almost killed him as normal form, but he buffed up and pwned him major, t'was a good movie, i reccomend watching it, although it has that annoying ending like all the movies, you sit there, ready for goku to die, happy at his impending doom, but in a matter of 10 seconds, he powers up and kills the opponent and ends the movie... not cool, its used a little too much in the movies.. um... the android movie... janemba....coola...brolly.. ect :p

Best answers
haha true shijing true great movie i agree....nice model bud looks good but head could use some work, maybe make the ayes a little darker, and give him those stripes across his mouth, although im not to sure he had those, nice model though.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
look at the final render above, it has the armor plating across his mouth,(for no purpose at all, u dont see it ingame ^_^) and i give you my 100% gaurantee that this model is badass ingame,

if anyone has the dvd of coolers revenge and good recording software (not from mic) i need help with the soundpack,

it WILL use default sprites, cuz the sprites made by soccer for crackers cooler, (my frieza) are too plain,

also i may need a host for it, the pack will be around 3-4 megs, so i cant host it on angelfire without the site going dead every 5 minutes, so any help here will be appreciated, i WOULD like for it to be on redsaiyan, and looking at their current cooler pack, its more than good enough,

who do i talk to to get it on redsaiyan?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, ill need 4 pain sounds, a death sound, and 2 wavs that can be used as transformation, they can be identical, but my current plan is just to release it as a model replacement, ill have the title changes and such, but if you can finish it fairly quickly (before i send the file to RS, hopefully later today)ill pack it in there, if you cant then dont worry about it

Best answers
i think you should wait with the release till the soundpack is done
EDIT : well that was only a advice that doesn´t mean that you must do that i only wanted to say how i would release it ;/

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
plese avoid posting stuff like that, it will be released when all the finishing touches come together, i need to redo the vgui images and then i need to pack it all up, it will be done later today, then i will try and get it on redsaiyan

pretty much i need all sounds in the frieza folder replaced, haha, and i dont have the dvd if mystic does quick work, then youll get your soundpack, cuz i really dont wanna look like an ******* not releasing the model while waiting for him to finish the soundpack

trust me though the model alone will make you wonder what you ever did without me

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
am i logged in , hope so.. M3h checked your email.. For the hosting on RS, its a go :|

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kiss my current Koola pack good bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom