Best answers
thanx and its almost done but i just gotta learn how 2 export him back into mdl and the skin problem

Best answers
might i also piont out that the pic shown in the first post is al my work.

Originally posted by firestorm
i made....
1) boots
2)gloves
3) hair
4) edited his shirt
Yes I did, xept for the hair, my milkshape is stil screwed

Best answers
im not sure....

his msn name was 'making a new vegetto for esf', i sayd 'so am i' he proposed we merged, i said ok.

im hoping he just 'forgot' to tell you that that is my skin.:S

EDIT:

here

Best answers
ok 1st of all the boots are being edited so they are white right now and i didnt add the part of me saying "i am gonna add new boots" so i was referring to my new boots. as for the rest the boots just white (for now), gloves just white, hair I made, and he and i edited shirts but his was better looking since mine didnt match his neck so i changed a little bit of the coloring for his shirt. So yes it was a misunderstanding (sry bout that):fight:

Best answers
in milkshape goto, tools>halflife>compile qc file.
and point to the qc file the original model contained, this is assuming that u decompiled the mdl file

then it will compile to that mdl file and u just copy that into ur models\players\(whoever)\ folder...

if u want more detailed instructions, then get the csgirl tutorial that is in one of the sticky threads on this forum

sorry i wasnt more specific...

Best answers
he still loook like goku too much. I would edit the hair more to look like veggetos

Best answers
OMG

YOUR A DUM A$$!!!! THATS GOGETA U A$$.VEGETTO LOOX COMLETELY DIFF.VEGETTO IS FUSED BY EAR RINGS.GOGETA IS BY FUSION DANCE......THAT MODEL LOOX LIKE GOGETA..VEGETTO HAS MORE OF VEGETA'S HAIR STYLE THAN GOKUS SMARTA$$

Best answers
lookie here children, thats a rare, indiginous creature we call an idiot

:rolleyes:

Best answers
Originally posted by Styreta
lookie here children, thats a rare, indiginous creature we call an idiot

:rolleyes:

ROFLMAO

*cough*

anyways, I still think the boots should point more... :talk:

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Re: OMG

Originally posted by Kid BUU
YOUR A DUM A$$!!!! THATS GOGETA U A$$.VEGETTO LOOX COMLETELY DIFF.VEGETTO IS FUSED BY EAR RINGS.GOGETA IS BY FUSION DANCE......THAT MODEL LOOX LIKE GOGETA..VEGETTO HAS MORE OF VEGETA'S HAIR STYLE THAN GOKUS SMARTA$$
The hell are u on wiv?
Thats vegeto not gogeta
gogeta has the funny gotenks coat on
and if u wached the show u would see that Vegeto when up against Buu is fused with earings = vegeto

Best answers
yeah hes just wining cuz he didnt have any earings, he does now, i got my milkshape back to work

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom