Best answers
i beleive u already posted that, but yeah i like the skin! did u reverse the colors or did u make that whole skin?(cept the face obviously:p )

Best answers
Are you going to change the hair? If not Post that skin so I can change it heheh

MaX

Best answers
[KamikazeChiken]Good Model though
ITS not a model its a skin. :S hehe :) Nice Skin tho FireStorm

i made some my models with diff skins for like a few days tthey all had red hair for ssj and sj they had a wierd blue. hehe and they dint have any eye pewpls.. dude let me dl that skin lol. its killer:fight:

Best answers
i am currently working on his hair and gave him earrings and yes i l did maker alot of stuff on that skin

Best answers
what part of the skin did ya make? (im not making subliminal accusations, im just wondering cause aside from the boots and gloves it looks like the regular goku skin but turned blue from photoshop, not that theres anything wrong with it im just curious)

TonyMontana

T
He really didn't do anything, just change some of the colors.

Best answers
here is a new updated head...:fight: and can some1 help me with his hair ( i deleted a part of his hair and now i looks like skin...)

Best answers
Hey guys, i'm new to the forums, i'm sure you all have fought me. Firestorm, the pic isn't ahowing bud.

Best answers
sry styreta i forgot, he is my partner in this project, we both are making sounds and i am fixing the model parts

Best answers
can any1 help me with meh problem (the skin on vegito's hair is gone)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom