• No

Votes: 8 17.0%

• Total voters

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
with your own voice? thats easy. go to start>all programs>accessories>entertainment>sound recorder

record a sound and save it in a wave file

Best answers
no no no i mean i did that already i just need a sound mixer im gonna put some feeling in my voice with music :D

Best answers
Originally posted by Djinn_Masta
kool model
AHAH HEY ITS U! I REMEMBER U! I GOT THE MONSTERS IN MY SERVER! HEY U!! LOL.....thanks for the comment

Best answers
u should make like a series of these guys! make like ur own race, and stuff and have them replace every model (take awhile) but id be cool!

Best answers
hey do any of u guys want to hear his story???....
oh yeah P.S. can someone help me make sounds and SOME sprites?

Best answers
im gonna just give u a site ok? i dont feel like typing... -_-

Best answers
Sooo. You need sprites, ey? Well, in some twist on fate, i finnaly fixed my comp. It seems it forgot that there was a hardrive (hard to believe but i dont feel like crashing it again to prove it). Anyway, just PM or post reply on what you need replaced and what you want them to be, and i'll give it ago.

Best answers
i just need most of the trunks sprites... well all of em.... :D hmmm i may change the burning attack to a bit darker or whiter beam....
oh and id be glad for u to make the sprites ^_^ edit them how ever u like and i will see

Best answers
Oh common, do you want me to frustrate myself to death o_O ? Thinking of what to change a sprite to is much harder than making sounds. I hate gettting frustrated while doing something because i'll just stop it, then I'll forget, and... you get the point. So you can help me by nameing his sprites and telling me what you want to change em to? Ok? Srry for the inconvinience.

Best answers
oh... uhm... change the burning attack and finishing buster sprite files..... and hmmmm uhhh thats pretty much it ^_^

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow gg name stealer.... Welcome back, Site is down, nice skin.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It gives me some wierd link, no pics. Host pics of the model (yours, ive already seen smos..)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dude the rules state that you can not take model parts or edit smo's models so you cant release it

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is a year-old thread, *looks at the idiotic posts i made*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom