Orz

Best answers
This has no doubt been brought up before, but it's not mentioned recently and a quick search didn't reveal any topics. (Besides, how do you search for something quite this specific?)

The current Cell form two model is tiny. He should be very tall - in the show, he's a full head above Vegeta, is slightly taller than #16 and towers above Krillin and #18 - and very muscular. In fact, Vegeta remarks that Perfect Cell is smaller than Imperfect Cell. (In the Funimation dub, so I don't know about the Japanese dialogue - but he's right!)

Right now Cell actually seems to get SMALLER after he transforms, possibly because he loses the wings. Frieza's second form is a perfect example of what should happen to Cell after transforming.

I wasn't sure whether to put this in Suggestions or Models. I chose Models because, if it has been mentioned recently, it will at least not be read by as many people and so will annoy less.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
esf models arent 2 scale when compared with each other =\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you want to make the models bigger you have to change the scale in the Half life model viewer

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom