Best answers
im gonna be the only guy in here to actually give you a complment good work of ya ok the color bla bla bla
but i mean great of ya to make one and not just spam requests like "cought" others "cought"

Best answers
well... i want the pr0 one.. but MyStiX why show the pic when we cant DL it? show off? teasing? u tell me.. how would i feel if u dident have all his models and someboddy else was teasing around whit the sweetest models ever? :cry:

Best answers
Adrian PLEASE don't start another discussion about Pro and Mystix releasing their models or why not. There are already enough of them on the forum and both get more and more piss*d because of people asking them again and again. But I think it's true, showing them just because he "can" isn't fair. But now, pls return to crits on the model. I think the hair of the Pro one is *slightly* too light and there's a strange looking thing:
The model goes
| |
<---> <--- This sticks out of the body
| |

above his butt.

Best answers
It a good model, mystic, but the skin is a lil too red, make it lighter.
And the model looks too much like this, make is a lil bigger above his butt.
\ /
\ /
| |
/ \

Best answers
Sin Goku hehe kk sry
:fight:

back 2 topic: i like it but can u do it hitout broken cloths? and non damaged?

grz zion

Best answers
It's nice and all but I don't beleive in edits. This doesnet exactly include you man but edits, I think, are a cheap way to get praise. That's why I stopped editing If your serious about modeling,take the time to learn how to create your own work. It's much more satisfying I think.

But for such an easy edit it is a tad too yellow. SSJ hair is blonde not yellow:fight:

Best answers
If your serious about modeling,take the time to learn how to create your own work
Hehehe guess what Vegetto91 is doing at the moment. I'm really looking forward to see his models. But for the beginning and to learn how mdl files *work*, editing just the skin is a beginning, and as I said, I like the hair colour...

Best answers
Does anyone want the red suited Gohan? If yes, then I'll post the link later.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Red Suit??????? I can make a RED SUIT all you do is color the clothes light and try re making the folds on the pants and shirt but it would be cool to see a link and DaKD im taking tutorials im really into these stuff of modeling.

Best answers
Ok here is the link http://www22.brinkster.com/normanjf/Gohan_redsuit.mdl
My edit is not as clearly skinned as Pro's one but I think it's ok.
Credits to AZN for his amazing Mystic Gohan model and to another guy (don't know the name) who edited some parts of the skin and some animations. I only deleted some shreds and edited some parts of the skin. My bandwidth is limited so only the first can download it :] .

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
good job on that one, the hair is much better, nice clothes.

Best answers
Yo Vegetto no offence but that ain't red its still orange but I wish it would be red thats my fave color. As for never seeing Gohan in red just look at one of your sig pics wit Gohan that color isn't orange its red.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You want it all RED! without details or is it because the undershirt?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom