Best answers
when i dled gohan.zip and looked modelviewer there was gohan ssjgohan with orange i think u forget to save those textures what were red

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
CRAP I LOADED THE WRONG MODELS ILL FIX IT TODAY DONT WORRY!

Best answers
hey vegetto when u make the ssj part of the model are u using the one with normal golden hair or the mystic version?:)

Best answers
I dled the Gohan and no red at all not even on the normal and yes I'd like it all Red but wit detail lol.

Best answers
Originally posted by AnimeGirlPan
hey vegetto when u make the ssj part of the model are u using the one with normal golden hair or the mystic version?:)
Im sure hes reffering to the one with the golden hair pan :yes:

Best answers
vegetto u can really lay of the caps, that only displays ignorance and adolescence(sp?), at least to me. anyways, no criticism from me, cause i only think that the small stuff leads to the bigger stuff :) give vegetto time, im sure he'll eventually wow us with somethin, till then, dont say A ****ING THING UNLESS ITS NICE GD'IT DONT YOUR PARENTS TEACH U ANYTHING? just let the gd thread die if u guys can't stay off his ****, let the kid feel he's making some kind of progress even if it isn't something mind-boggling, not much for encouragement...

Best answers
Yea no offence but lay off the caps its kind of annoying to see a post with small letters and then all the sudden see huge letters like your yelling or something Caps=NOT COOL.

Best answers
looks good.. but u messed up while skinning it.. there are spots and lines in places where they are not supposed to be

Best answers
Those lines u mention seem to happen automtically when either exporting the smd or compiling. Same happens to me, so I put the coordinates more centered to prevent this.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nope I skin it myself I got a pic of Pro's gohan I tried copying it ^_^ so it almost looks like it......The link does work.
Link: http://www.geocities.com/luis656/Gohan.zip
just click on it or either copy&paste to your browser I test the link myself and it works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom