Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
hmph

Looks good but the arms legs and torso need a little improving by the way what editor are you using?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Brollman
I Say ALL CREDITS are given ever in the Release packs and i never say tha i release the so!
Read my POSTS i SAY i WORK on it and i use neds gloves and schoes to see the complete model LOOOOOOOOOOOOL
I give no credits! i relase it so not!
@Magus all the pro cry and you jump lol
So I take it you are planing on releasing it with neds stuff attached to it? not here bud, I am going to close this FOR NOW, I need a PM from another mod/admin telling me otherwise, I don't like it when people are planning to release neds stuff when he specifically stated he didn't want it to happen.

Bolteh2

B
brollman, just a note:
1) GIVE CREDITS IN THREAD, thats a rule of this forum, even if they are included in download, you still have to mention it in the thread
2) change all the stuff you took from neds vegetto, or ask neds permission, and i think thats something you dont have, or evver will have
3) this actually prooves the good willings of evolution mod for esf, ripping models, not giving credits, taking an attitude... its going to end badly if you keep this up ....

oh, btw: the model itself isnt good, looks nothing like armour goku, the armour is way off, looks flat
the legs and boots, wtf, the boots are supposed to hang tight arounbd the legs + the legs need to be more muscular

idd, say, look at vegetas armour, that would kinda give you an idea on how to do the model without ripping neds stuff

another btw: its because of ppl like you that many modellers (like me) are never goign to release their models in here, gg

Best answers
well brolliman just omed me b1tching about how magus is treating him like ****... well form what i see of it
1. dont call people rippers unless u got proof.
2. If u dont give credits your thread will be terminated.
3. Mods plz dont accuse the whole team as rippers cause some of them might not. Lets just say someone on the esf team ripped something now would u say the whole team is rippers, i think not. so lets all calm down and just make some model edits for the fans and be happy.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I don't see where I treated him like ****, I didn't PM him with any threats, the main reason I took down the thread was because of the lack of credits, I even went as far and made a formal apology to Brollman, so I hope everything is patched up, ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom