Best answers
Ok, to be honest I am in desperate need of modellers and skinners right now so if your intrested please goto my forum by clicking on the sig below and read up on EPT and stuff if you dont know about it. Thanks alot.

*SITE WILL BE BACK UP ASAP, IM REALY SORRY ABOUT THE DELEY*

Best answers
People thought this was a dead topic because it was temporarily closed so I had to double message so it would get bought back up again...

Anyway, as i forgot to mention what EPT was I thought id mention it here:
EPT currently stands for ESF Production Team, It is a unofficial team that should be working together to create models and sounds and sprites etc and putting them together and making a complete pack, Soon we may have a MOD for ESF that allows you to use these custom packs without having to replace none of your previous characters.

So if your intrested please leave a note here or PM me or goto my forums and just ask some questions there or something.

Use my sig to go there...

P.S. I do not refer to this as 'advertising', it is not trying to steal forum members just because my site is forum based, I have also put a note on my side of the forum that if you have come from ESF forums then welcome and feel free to use it but that ESF forums are good and you should continue using them.

Best answers
hmmmmmmm wot i think ya should do is look around the forum for good modelers and stuff and pm them..
because some people might think ya advertising...

good luck on getting people

and no am not a modeler am a model editor :p

Bolteh2

B
1) advertising/recruiting here
2) no doubleposting

*closed*

*edit* ok we cleared some things up, it seems that EPT is a resource for ESF

any modellers/skinners/sound-ppl that feels attracted to this project feel free to post

Best answers
SSj Nathan: I have been doing that with some people who ask if they could make something for someone and stuff, but there just dosnt seem to be enough opertunitys and EPT is ready now for us to start making stuff and theres not enough people on the team...So i had to create this thread...

Yes...ok...so now then...

EPT IS FOR ESF!!

So any modellers/skinners out there want to join?
hell model editors might be ok aswell...

Please Just check it out it has potential I just cant do it all on my own. lol

almostdeleted

A
You wont be able to make addons, thats copyright, pus coding, ANd you cant change the fact other people cant see your model because thats coding, and if someone Switches a vegeta with a goku, Ill never know who thier playing as.. Or if they decreases hit boxes and the model size to a spec.

Best answers
Is it something like Project Utora Warface?? That's also a big theme[astroid] pack for ESF?? Or more something like Dragonball Warriors [they host ESF models and skins, and make own models they also put on their site...]??

Best answers
Whoa, this topic ran down quickly, I guess it must off been all the new models for 1.1 getting in quickly and the fact I forgot about it for a while.

CrackerJack, .... uhm .... It will be a mod and it will be coded and It is possible...so please stop with the I know everything attitude because you are wrong. It's not copyright either.

If the server and each of the clients are running a version of the addon mod it will work... trust me... im not going to explain how.

The Dark One, Sortof yes, but I dont think thats made to work over clients and servers that distribute information together it is just a complete work over on models and maps or stuff. I havnt realy read into it but I dont think its quite the same.... But a simularity.

DaKD, clear your PM box and message me on MSN Messenger: [email protected]

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dark one, its futora warfare, if u do read this
(i didnt think of the name, i just model for em)

im 80% sure this will be closed, theres a thing here against reviving dead threads, the other 20% of me is asleep, and my other 80% is about to go join it, good night thread

Best answers
I still have use for this thread and i dont want it to be closed lol, It wasnt realy revived it just fell down a couple of pages because I forgot about it and I had things to do with the ept web host going down and with 1.1 coming out there was obviously alot more posting and it dropped down fast. So blah. dont close it =|

Im still looking for people intrested, Im sorry the site is down it should be back up ASAP. (I will inform you when it is)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no i wasnt, thats the name of a metallica song, alot of people probably use that on the net

Best answers
Im starting a new Dragonballz rpg mod for half life, and i was wondering if you can help in any way, we already have a modeller and coder and model editor, so why dont u just join a mod already in progress? thanks, my aim is ssdbzfever and the site is www.oopsmaguscaughtmeadvertising.com

*sorry bud, no advertising -Magus

Best answers
And dont ****ing advertise in my post!! thank you!!!

Im surprised you have not already been warned by an admin because ive seen you advertise another mod before and it is against the rules. This is a ESF Resource and is allowed, Yours is not!! Use your sig to advertise AND NOT MY THREADS!!!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
recruiting and/also advertosing is againts the rules, so is bumping, and reviving dead topics, youve done 3 of the 4, id be quiet if i were you

Best answers
excuse me nutzy but you are no mod, I have already had 2 mods close this topic and they have reopened it after I have spoken to them, I have already given reason for why it is advertising and majin_you and s-bolt-- know about it and it is for a ESF related source so I am allowed... I only had to bump at the beggining because it was closed and it had dropped down while it was closed before I spoke to one of the mods who reopened it, It wasnt a dead topic it was just a bit far behind because i forgot to look back in here and it went down because I wasnt responding because of it (everything goes down quickly in the models section because its so often posted on). If it needs be im sure a mod will warn me of this and not you and im sure a mod would say the same thing so if i were you id be the one being quiet.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it would be really easy to have this closed now, all it takes is a few more posts like your last few,..haha, now be a good boy and go back to your own arrogant lil world,

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
*re-re-open*

any more off topic posts and it is an auotmatic warning...

Best answers
Now after being closed 3 times *lol*

Maybe I need to draw more attention to these places, EPT Is important to me and I strongly feel it can get somewhere but it would be realy nice for you guys to help me with it, If you knew a friend that would be intrested please get him to have a look. PLEASE!!

The website will be up HOPEFULLY tommorow, its some memorial day in us on monday and they were down for that reason I think. anyway itll be back up soon, Once you see my sig again the site will be working.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
your sid dont work, and frankly I doubt ne one will join.... because we dont know what u are "doing"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom