Best answers
Ok, i started workin on a model yesterday...but for some reason today, the only way that i can make polygons are by using BOX, SPHERE...etc. I cant use the FACE option..and connect 3 vertecies...well...i can, its just that it doesnt DO anything. The program THINKS it made a polygon...cuz when i use SELECT:FACE...it shows it as a face....but when u look at the 3d view, it doesnt show it on there. Also, it doesnt show the lines connecting it...which of course is the way to tell that it is a polygon.

Oh yeah, i opened up an old model that i made...but i COULD make polygons in THAT one...but when i re-opened he one im workin on, it just plain didnt work again.

Does anyone know of any OPTION BUTTON i might have pressed that could cause this to happen?

If any modellers have an answer to this problem, can they plz help me? thnx

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
enable draw backfaces, its likeley making it backwards in which case use reverse vertex order, ..OR, its grouping it with a hidden group try hitting unhide all, if either of those dont work then your milkshape is screwed

Best answers
oh...ok. it was hiding with a group. is there some way to i can keep those hidden, yet still be able to do stuff?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, what I note "I". do when it does this is select the part u want to hide and regroup it before ya hide it, then hide that group, i rarely encounter this problem, but doing this got me past it everytime

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom