Votes: 6 12.2%
  • Cell

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • Buu

Votes: 2 4.1%

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya me too I was converting a CS model for TS and all I got was screwed anims.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think because the model has the same animation as ESF and still has the ESF animations from the ESF, Try Deleting the ESF Animations for that model and then try using Gordon's bones

oNe

Best answers
That's real impressive dude, a must-get. It's goin into both ESF and TS for me. Good job! I hope we'll see more of your work in the near future :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Killa no he didn't use no esf animations of course he didn't o_O so what you talking about he used the TS animations and something was going wrong.Hey congralutions thank god it worked can't wait to use it in TS.

Best answers
Volsung, your model look very, very nice, but didn´t you make models for Bid For Power in former times?
And when will be your model ready for download? :D

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i an onto alot of animating problems when i moved certain bones, and some times not,

theres been times when i moved the elbow or teh hand and it made the foot twist, or the spine twist, or both, then i move it back and its fine,

but theres also cases where ive had to reposition the legs and arms entirely and it worked perfectly,

i havent done it enough to determine what causes it, but i try to keep the skeleton at default most times

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom