💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow, i think that is the most correct and best model i ever seen!
you did a very good job!
now make one for esf :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ned

ned efh will use that model it kicks ass:yes: We can talk on aim man my aim name is Emeka650

MaX

Best answers
WOWOOWOWOWOWWWWWWWWWWWWW

im..im..speechless.......................................................make his pants mroe bagy and u got yourself the best veggeto ever made in history of life. :)

Scruffie

S
Re: Hahahaha

Originally posted by Vegetto91
:laff: :laff: DUDE THAT SKIN AINT COOL AT ALL I HAVE A BETTER SKIN OF VEGETTO THE ONE I CREATED HAS EYES AND I HAVE THE ONE WITH THE BLACK HAIR BETTER THAN YOURS MINE HAS BETTERS IMPROVEMENTS THOUGH I HAVE THE SSJ OF VEGETTO TOO IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE SKIN ADD ME TO YOUR AIM AND I WILL GIVE YOU THE SKIN IT WILL BE MY PLEASURE TO GIVE IT TO YOU GUYS ANYWAY NICE TRY NED!!!!!!!!!!:laff: :laff:

AIM:VegettoZRuleZ
o_O

On those lonely, cold cold winter nights when I feel I just can't go on anymore... I'll remember this post, and I'll laugh. And I shall continue my life because of it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh Ok lol I SCREW UP BIG TIME HOW EMBARRESING!!! sry!

Ummm anyway who's gonna SKINNED that MODEL???? are you planing to give it to someone to skin it and put it on ESF it will be very interesting umm just one thing I think your LATE to be the first one to make a VEGETTO I found out BROLLMAN make a cool one too.Anyway who cares I thought that the model you make that was the SKIN I should read the whole thing lol lmao anywayz sorry about that I think I was just trying to PRESUME anyway when its skinned let me know SO I CAN DOWNLOAD im the BIG FAN OF VEGETTO!!!

Link:http://filedb.redsaiyan.net/img.php?img=/files/vegetto.jpg

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
One More Thing

HOW THE **** DID YOU DRAW THAT VEGETTO ON MILKSHAPE I PRACTICE AND TRY DRAW SOMETHING I JUST GET FIGURES AND JOINTS JUST EXPLAIN ME HOW TO DRAW ON MILKSHAPE DO YOU DO IT WITH JOINTS??? I GUESS ANYWAY I WILL LIKE TO DRAW SOMETHING LIKE YOUR MODEL I HOPE SOME DAY....SOME DAY lol

ANWAY TELL ME HOW DID YOU DO THAT!!!

:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
???????

HOW DO YOU COLOR THE POLYGONS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best answers
HOLY ****ING ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THATS THE BEST ****ING MODEL IVE EVER SEEN, BETTER THAN AZN,THE PRO,GOD GUNDAM, ANYONE!!
JESUS CHRIST, THE SHAPE AND TEXTURE, U ARE A MODELING GOD DUDE. ARE U ON THE ESF TEAM>.

IF NOT GET ON IT FAST, I MEAN FAST, ALL THE BODY SHAPES A PERFECT, IF THATS FOR HL, THEN **** !!!!

Best answers
very good indeed.

the only little problem i see is the legs are a little bit fat?not sure!

other than that it's really great. :shocked:

Best answers
Very nice model Ned. I like it a lot. But what I think should be revised is his arms.. they look a little to thick. I think you should "rip" him up a little more, add more cuts to his arms. Thats my own little crit for yea!;)

Very nice model.. pro statis I think. Hehe:rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And as one of the few non-screaming child molesters in this thread, I will give my Opinion.

I like it, it looks good, with some smoothing and additions it would look almost as if something from the Ps2 DBZ: Budokai game.

Something about his forehead and hair is off, I think you made his hair a tad too slanted as it should mostly resemble Vegeta. But overall, it's a nice model.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i agree the hair is slightly off

makes him look funky but u cant quite put ur finger on it untill someone says the hairs off and u go oh yeah now i see whats wrong

Best answers
Looks good but it could be made better, not that i can do that :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Great model, wouldnt expect anything less. But the problems i can see are the shape of the hair line it should be receeded more. I have to give you credit for the trousers going into the boots, i see people make it look so wrong so often and you have managed to make it look natural. Good work and good proportions. Keep us updated Im sure you knwo we all want to see a skinned version!

BrunO

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom