Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
HIS SKINS GREAT i d/led it and used it and IT LOOKS MUCH BETTER IN GAME THAN IN THE PIC the pic sux, he didnt mess up anything at all trust me i used it in game

btw brollman theres lots of noobs out there so id recommend reneming the things to goku.mdl and ssjgoku.mdl, you called them vegetto.mdl and super vegetto.mdl and you gotta move it compress it and extract all over to get it right

gj

Best answers
Brollman you shouldn't of done that... ned is gonna go mad now! He said it is only for educational use NOT for gaming!!!! ;(

you should learn how to model from scratch!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Re: Re: @pro

Originally posted by Th3Pr0fessi0na1
*throws a dictionary at brollman*
:\
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol funny

Best answers
Lol Pro, hes German give him a break. English isnt the easiest language you know. Anyways, from the pic it doesnt look that great...but Kakarotto said it looked ok...so I might check it out. But Brollman did state at the begining he knew the skin was bad, so why do you people intend on bringing it up over and over again? If you dont like the skin, why don't you edit it and see how well you do....(besides I think this was his first skin or something?? So its not all that bad for being new.)

Best answers
it's not about wether the skin is good or bad.

::EDIT::

vegeto91 .. u relize something is wrong with ur sig? (i guess u didn't close one of the tags < something > < / something > )

everytime u reply, the next post is shifted a little to the right .. ;/

almostdeleted

A
Originally posted by -Dark Shadow-
Brollman you shouldn't of done that... ned is gonna go mad now! He said it is only for educational use NOT for gaming!!!! ;(

you should learn how to model from scratch!
Shut-up. :rolleyes: Lol ned did say it was for educational use but he said that you can bring it to ESF as long as hes asked.

Best answers
NO! that's not what he said!!
If people are interested in getting it into ESF, please get someone from the team to email me and we can see if it can be done
It's not that i don't want to release the model for ESF, I just don't want his model used in the same way Rodney's model's in BidforPower are (meaning as a base, and modified).
But if someone else really wants to do it that's fine. Please contact me, and we can arrange everything.
I just don't want ppl to randomly edit the model etc..
and most importantly ....

P.S. Brollman, what did you do to the model? Please take it off, i'm sure i'll arrange with someone to get my skin and everything in ESF.

vox

Best answers
ultraq says it best :)

this is wrong....bleh poor ned, not only has everyone ripped his **** non stop in the past but him releasing this is probably gonna end up a bad idea when the model is in like every single mod with a big crappy pos skin

Best answers
I agree all he hadda do was ask adn ned wulda got it arranged.

clear disrespect to a fellow modeler once again. bah whats this world coming to!

NeD

Best answers
Originally posted by CrackerJack
Shut-up. :rolleyes: Lol ned did say it was for educational use but he said that you can bring it to ESF as long as hes asked.
No Ultraq is right

I didn't mean you can compile the model as long as you ask. I meant that if ONE person wants to compile the model for ESF for them to email me and we can talk about it.

I don't want more than one version of the model released :)

Best answers
man for some reason i feel bad for brollman. god professional thats being mean. The guy can barely spell out it/

god.. this is a shame. Isnt he German. ****... Why not give him a break jesus..

I cant believe so many ppl just jump down others throats. Id prolly do the same if i was in Neds position/ But

the pro let Ned deal with it

Best answers
im closing this thread.. me and ned are talking bout what we want to do with the model so plz no more post about this model (unless your showing off your skin for it) and if u release it complied at all u will be banned.... no exceptions... :devil:
have a nice day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom