Best answers
ur an idiot nelo. every post u make is so childish . u dont even think it over. i bet u probably dont like some brand of car or something like that but then they have released a new model that u like and u want even though u dont like the brand. like say u normally dont like FORD. then u see the new mustang and u want it. its the same here . its called being human.

and about that vegetunks pic. i dun think the hair would be like that . it should be the colour of gotenks' hair . caus gotenks was gotens black hair and trunks' purple hair and he had black in the middle nad purple around the edjes . vegetunks should have the same colour

Best answers
Yer it wood be cool to have...
eaz is right although, but since when do we say "brand" 4 cars??? its called manufactorer :S ;) :p
and yer nelo u do act like a little 7 year old

Best answers
Man ESF is the best i love seeing the way people react and fight with just a bit of input from me lol. O yea im doin the model myself( i dont use ESF's nice work and shame it ^^) and im considering the two hair color thing but BA, when i make my model u wanna skin it?

BTW since it has been profusely said taht AF is fake what i say the name is is what it will be on my model cuz no one really knows( I think vegerunks sounds the kooest anywayz) vegetunks BAH:fight:

Best answers
YES definately this month it only takes a night or 2 to do a model it all matters on when i stop being lazy and get around to doing it eheh. maybe this weekend ill do it

Best answers
Vegan (vegeta+Gohan) would be better, Trunks is always sissy/girlish. Two psychopaths would be better, besides...Vegeta really likes gohan!

Best answers
Hey DakD I'm really looking forward to this model release! Hope it turns out really good!

Best answers
NeLo

man NeLo is starting to get on my frickin nerves... big time...

anyway, the model should be a good laugh, good luck DakD mate :)

Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ_ReNe
You need to notice this post is one of child... have you noticed the content, all it contains is LOL..

Anyway NeLo anyone can make models of what ever they wish, if for the fans.. ESF won't be adding the model and they won't have anything against the fans of ESF by adding character that are fan made or are in DB/DBGT.

If you don't like the idea of people creating models like this then why bother to post here in the first place, apart to course trouble and starting flaming.

You need to watch what you type in the forums, because i've noticed half of your posts are just pure 100% spam.
Well thats how some of the ppl r. But if this were on the ssj5+ topic THEN i would totally agree with you. Well i do. But im just tired of ppl complaining how something ISNT real and something that IS real. So i started to flame a lot JUSt to get my point accross. But usually thats not who i am.:S Ok so ill lighten up from now on.. Cuz i was like this in the DMZ forums but then i lightened up and now its cool.:D Trust meh.:fight: o ya and SSJ3_G0tenks i got ur point in the goten edit topic ok?! so im staying away from ur nerves aight?:D

Best answers
Ah! I'm still waiting for that finished SSJ3 Goku! Any progress on those?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom