Best answers
In light of my newfound passion for Vegerunks im going to make a model of him modtly for my use but ill post it here for anyone interested

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am i was going to make it but then i saw ur thread :)

Best answers
no its vegerunks in all the fusions they never used the full name of either of the sayins except Gotenks

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
go for it

go for it dakd i wish you the best of luck:\

almostdeleted

A
Yea that guys is sick looking. Make it replace trunks. It would be cool for him to have his attacks. Theres already enough vegetas.

Best answers
Mmmmmm... definatly gots my approval. Don't forget a SSJ skin as well when you do it. ^^

Originality! Weee!

Best answers
Yeah good luck making the model DaKD
I'll be awaiting the model previews of what it looks like in its stages of being completed.

Best answers
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL OMG U GUYS!!! LOL LOL YES IT IS A FAN IDEA!! THERE WAS NO SUCH CHARACTER IN THE SERIES!! LOL YET U APPROVE OF IT!!! LOL LOL!!! Whats the difference guys cmon...:S u guys r REALLY being hypocrites. U say u hate this and u hate that and yet when Vegerunks comes up u guys go O YA I LIKE THAT YA YA YA I LIKE THAT I LIKE THAT!! LOL!! WTF??

Best answers
I don't see why people ONLY approve of models of charecters that exist... ¬_¬

Thus is the result of a society of conformists. -_-

Best answers
Man, guys, don't do this. Make only real things, save the fan stuff for fan fics, okay?

Best answers
Originally posted by Vegeta's Briefs
Man, guys, don't do this. Make only real things, save the fan stuff for fan fics, okay?
Sry Vegeta's Briefs.. But if we want it and if they can make it and they want to. its their choice. Not urs. : \

Best answers
I really dont care as long as it doesnt get put into the real mod then i dont have to dl and believe me i wont and why? because ESF is supposed to be DBZ not even DBGT **** DBAF ok? **** it

Best answers
dont worry it wont be put in the mod.....these people are just making these for fun....but anyways gl on the model dakd and BA the skinner...work on that skin a little more and make it less cartoonyish....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dbzaf

I wish vegetrunks was real he would kick ass

Best answers
Originally posted by NeLo
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL OMG U GUYS!!! LOL LOL YES IT IS A FAN IDEA!! THERE WAS NO SUCH CHARACTER IN THE SERIES!! LOL YET U APPROVE OF IT!!! LOL LOL!!! Whats the difference guys cmon...:S u guys r REALLY being hypocrites. U say u hate this and u hate that and yet when Vegerunks comes up u guys go O YA I LIKE THAT YA YA YA I LIKE THAT I LIKE THAT!! LOL!! WTF??
You need to notice this post is one of child... have you noticed the content, all it contains is LOL..

Anyway NeLo anyone can make models of what ever they wish, if for the fans.. ESF won't be adding the model and they won't have anything against the fans of ESF by adding character that are fan made or are in DB/DBGT.

If you don't like the idea of people creating models like this then why bother to post here in the first place, apart to course trouble and starting flaming.

You need to watch what you type in the forums, because i've noticed half of your posts are just pure 100% spam.

Best answers
sure i want it...
GET ON AIM PLZ PLZ!!!!!!!! lol BLAH

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom